• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dating someone 10 years younger = creep?

An older woman can freeze some eggs in case a younger man wants babies with her. Otherwise, don't worry about it. In this economy, nobody is having children anymore.Men don't have biological clocks and never get baby fever.

In this economy, nobody is having children anymore.

That's just not true lol I know several people from HS having planned children rn

OP: I think it's fine. She's legal, and at this point it's just seeing how it goes. As others have said, just be open about expectations. If you start thinking about marriage or kids, it's something to discuss sooner rather than later, because she might want to wait longer.

But in the long term, it might be good. Women's life expectancy is almost 10 years more than men's (I think it's like 7 or 8?).

An older woman can freeze some eggs in case a younger man wants babies with her. Otherwise, don't worry about it. In this economy, nobody is having children anymore.Men don't have biological clocks and never get baby fever.
I disagree about men never getting "baby fever"... I know that I want to have children in the next few years, given I meet the right woman.

Yeah, same here. I am 29 now and if I get lucky to get married and have kids by age 35, I will end up a 50 year old man with 15 year old teenager - crazy!

Need to impregnate a hot lady ASAP!

No, not creepy. Normalest thing in the world. I wouldn't lie about my age, but I don't think it is that bad if you do. Just be carefull because if you say that you are much younger than they suspect you are you will seem like an idiot, at least if u are a man. A man would just find it funny if a girl lied about her age, but women could be turned off if they find out.

No it's not creepy. Don't lie about your age since it's never good to lie about anything in a relationship, or keep a major secret or lie to someone who you are dating or in a relationship with. If they ask your age just be honest and tell them.

I was in a 3 1/2 year relationship with a guy who was 10 years older than me. I was 18 he was 28. Age wasn't a problem at first and he is a great guy but once it hit the 2nd year he just became lazy (drinking beer and watching tv all evening after work). When you have ask for sex that's when it became a problem.

I decided after 3 1/2 years I was done. Maybe I was selfish but 7 months later I'm more than happy with the decision I made.

Age is just a number because someone who's 20 could be more mature than someone who's 30. I would look more into the maturity level.

10 years is really no big deal. My late husband was 9 years older than me, and we were together for 15 years. If he hadn't passed away, I have no doubt we would have been together for life. Age difference or not, we were each other's soul mates.

I'm 37 my gf is 10 years younger, we have been together 4 years and have a little boy on the way.
10 year age gap means nothing

I'm 27. I've never had sex with a girl older than 20, or younger than 18. I just find them most attractive, I'm immature, and I look good enough that I can still get them no prob.