• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Dating during Recovery

A time honored trick:

Make a list of everything I am looking for in a partner. A real list. A thorough list. Not a: She has to be smart, attractive, and a freak in bed. A deeper, more well thought out list than that. Secure, Patient, Generous, Compassionate, Intelligent...blah blah blah. When I am done with the list I have a good road map of what I need to become to have a legitimate shot at forming a lasting relationship with the person I am looking for...

**edit

A cliche to brighten your day:

Dating newcomers is like stealing cars. Exciting, mysterious, sometimes they go real fast...and sometimes you get one with no breaks...

A time honored trick:

Make a list of everything I am looking for in a partner. A real list. A thorough list. Not a: She has to be smart, attractive, and a freak in bed. A deeper, more well thought out list than that. Secure, Patient, Generous, Compassionate, Intelligent...blah blah blah. When I am done with the list I have a good road map of what I need to become to have a legitimate shot at forming a lasting relationship with the person I am looking for...

**edit

A cliche to brighten your day:

Dating newcomers is like stealing cars. Exciting, mysterious, sometimes they go real fast...and sometimes you get one with no breaks...

OMG I LOVE THIS LOL! I am taking this quote to my art journal! Let’s see what happens!