• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Dating apps for users?

I'm gay & if you go on a dating/hookup app, you can basically assume everyone on there is a 'casual user' (or completely addicted to) of crystal / tina / shard.

Would be nice to meet other gay guys who like opioids instead. I've never run into another gay opioid lover like me. Really wish I could. It's always always always meth.

Any pro-heroin gay dating apps? lol Crystal meth is the reason nobody wants to date anymore & can't be faithful. I'd rather find some one like me who wants to nod out after a romantic dinner.

I use to nod out all the time with one of my ex's (waay back when I first started really getting dependent on opioids) and we'd watch movies & order pizza & shit. It was incredibly peaceful. Felt content. Didn't have to all be about sex or seeing how many dicks we can get in one of our asses in one night. We'd lay there with my mini dachshund (RIP Wayne, I miss you buddy), eyes half open, cuddled into each others arms. It was serene almost. Well not almost, it just straight up was.

Why does nobody like that anymore? I love being romantic & affectionate on opioids. In fact opioids brought it out of me even more. Anyone else ever get really loveyt-dovey & empathetic on heroin & various/opioids? I've even cuddled with my friends (in a platonic way) on heroin, cause we just felt so good & felt love for each other & for the wonder of the world. But I'm probably a rare breed here.

Last edited:
I don't reckon even that would've worked for me. At least not if I was being honest. "mentally disturbed hermaphrodite junkie boy with tiny dick, anyone??" 😝
Well I may not start the conversation with that. lol. IMHO there is a definite line between simply being honest and oversharing too much private info up front.

I'm not exactly hung like Ron Jeremy but I have other skills to compensate and I think it's okay to keep some things a mystery until the right time. YMMV

I'm gay & if you go on a dating/hookup app, you can basically assume everyone on there is a 'casual user' (or completely addicted to) of crystal / tina / shard.

Would be nice to meet other gay guys who like opioids instead. I've never run into another gay opioid lover like me. Really wish I could. It's always always always meth.

Any pro-heroin gay dating apps? lol Crystal meth is the reason nobody wants to date anymore & can't be faithful. I'd rather find some one like me who wants to nod out after a romantic dinner.

I use to nod out all the time with one of my ex's (waay back when I first started really getting dependent on opioids) and we'd watch movies & order pizza & shit. It was incredibly peaceful. Felt content. Didn't have to all be about sex or seeing how many dicks we can get in one of our asses in one night. We'd lay there with my mini dachshund (RIP Wayne, I miss you buddy), eyes half open, cuddled into each others arms. It was serene almost. Well not almost, it just straight up was.

Why does nobody like that anymore? I love being romantic & affectionate on opioids. In fact opioids brought it out of me even more. Anyone else ever get really loveyt-dovey & empathetic on heroin & various/opioids? I've even cuddled with my friends (in a platonic way) on heroin, cause we just felt so good & felt love for each other & for the wonder of the world. But I'm probably a rare breed here.
OCCupid?
H(b)inge?
Pill grindr?
Fentlife?
Christian Mi(ssed the vein and now it t)ingle?

anyone e ever get really loveyt-dovey & empathetic on heroin & various/opioids? I've even cuddled with my friends (in a platonic way) on heroin, cause we just felt so good & felt love for each other & for the wonder of the world. But I'm probably a rare breed here.
I definitely do. It lowers some barriers and makes it easier to express affection. Had plenty dopey hugs and cuddles with my best mate (RIP man), usually while watching the same film twice out of drug-induced attention failure. XD

OCCupid?
H(b)inge?
Pill grindr?
Fentlife?
Christian Mi(ssed the vein and now it t)ingle?
LMFAO!!!!
Pill Grindr & H(b)inge are fabulous names!:ROFLMAO:
I definitely do. It lowers some barriers and makes it easier to express affection. Had plenty dopey hugs and cuddles with my best mate (RIP man), usually while watching the same film twice out of drug-induced attention failure. XD
That's a better way to put it! I was naturally more of an affectionate/romantic type, especially in my early-mid 20's, but was also very self conscious. And opioids allowed me to fully express my being in a way that still felt natural but less inhibited. Just felt like it was easier to be myself. Not to mention the tactile & sensual nature of the whole thing too. Something I'll never forget.

Damn, I'm really craving a full agonist today. lol Well I do everyday really. Unfortunately buprenorphine has never given me this feeling I describe. Bupe feels way more hazy & dirty. It mostly just blunts all my emotions (including romantic ones), where as heroin, the codones & tramadol all made me feel positive emotions more, which obviously is a lot more enjoyable than just being blunted.

Damn, I'm really craving a full agonist today. lol Well I do everyday really. Unfortunately buprenorphine has never given me this feeling I describe. Bupe feels way more hazy & dirty. It mostly just blunts all my emotions (including romantic ones), where as heroin, the codones & tramadol all made me feel positive emotions more, which obviously is a lot more enjoyable than just being blunted.
I hated methadone for precisely that reason. Ok it numbed the bad feelings but it also numbed everything else. I felt 'flat' and zombified on it. Junk is a lot more subtle; I can still feel pleasure in things and friendship and all the nice things when I'm on it.

I hated methadone for precisely that reason. Ok it numbed the bad feelings but it also numbed everything else. I felt 'flat' and zombified on it. Junk is a lot more subtle; I can still feel pleasure in things and friendship and all the nice things when I'm on it.
Damn, methadone did that to you? Shit. I've been wanting to switch to methadone hoping it might be better.
Most of my past experience with methadone was when I had no tolerance or tolerance was low & it was quite enjoyable, although it did seem a little more "hollow" than heroin.

Damn, methadone did that to you? Shit. I've been wanting to switch to methadone hoping it might be better.
Most of my past experience with methadone was when I had no tolerance or tolerance was low & it was quite enjoyable, although it did seem a little more "hollow" than heroin.
Might be dose-dependent as basically they had me up to eyeballs on a 'blocking' dose so I wouldn't go and shoot up because I'd not be able to feel the shot. (still tried of course and nearly put myself to sleep a couple times). Or might be a matter of individual response. Like you mentioned you took tramadol and it does nothing for me and I don't feel well on it.

Edit : you ought to give methadone a try. It works a treat for loads of people and I think it's still better than bupe.

Last edited:
Might be dose-dependent as basically they had me up to eyeballs on a 'blocking' dose so I wouldn't go and shoot up because I'd not be able to feel the shot. (still tried of course and nearly put myself to sleep a couple times). Or might be a matter of individual response. Like you mentioned you took tramadol and it does nothing for me and I don't feel well on it.

Edit : you ought to give methadone a try. It works a treat for loads of people and I think it's still better than bupe.
Definitely thinking about it!
Although getting on methadone is a pain in the ass here in the US. As far as I know, they make you come in to take your dose everyday at first, for awhile, which is absolutely stupid.
We've been having blizzards & shit here & all I can think is "damn, if I was on methadone I'd be screwed right now since I can't get out".

But being on a full agonist will always be better than a partial.

... Well at least we have this place to exchange our war stories Xd.

Honestly I'm so glad this site exists ; I wish I had
a) stumbled across it sooner and b) decided to join sooner
Been coming here for like 16 years and I just now made an account because I’m fucked up on addys and bored it’s been a good time so far

Almost everyone on Grindr after dark is on drugs, looking for drugs, or willing to have sex for drugs. Js
I make guys mad because I just chat and send pics, once a year I might pick one that turns out to be a lackluster experience...
By drugs, you mean just meth right? lol
I never see gay guys on any gay apps looking for anything other than meth (or the occasional weed).
Hell, if I mention I prefer opioids/heroin to most gay meth users, they look at me dumbfounded & say shit like "I would never do something that bad". lol I've gotten a lot of judgement for it actually, like being a meth addict is some how better than being a heroin user. lol It's the opposite IMO.

Would love to find me another opioid loving gay guy. lol

By drugs, you mean just meth right? lol
I never see gay guys on any gay apps looking for anything other than meth (or the occasional weed).
Hell, if I mention I prefer opioids/heroin to most gay meth users, they look at me dumbfounded & say shit like "I would never do something that bad". lol I've gotten a lot of judgement for it actually, like being a meth addict is some how better than being a heroin user. lol It's the opposite IMO.

Would love to find me another opioid loving gay guy. lol
Find me 7 years ago

Hey there! It's essential to approach dating apps with honesty and respect for others. However, there may be better approaches than discussing substance use on dating platforms. Instead, focus on getting to know someone based on shared interests, values, and compatibility. Good luck!
That's all nice and dandy but I'm looking for a partner with shared interests in marijuana, who values a nicely rolled joint, and is compatible in preferring indica/indical hybrid strains.