• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Database of references for Psychedelic studies?

vortech

Bluelighter
I am wondering if there exists anywhere on the Internet a place that brings together basically everything on the subject of psychedelics, whether it's lists of books on the subject, links to sites dedicated to psychedelic research (in particular interested in from the perspective of medicine) and culture, lists of articles published in scientific journals, lists of forum sites, videos, presentations, etc., like ALL OF IT.
I've been working my way around the Internet doing research but so far haven't found anywhere like this. Yes Erowid is a great resource, as is Bluelight, but there is so much more than what is contained here ,and in the case of bluelight, while there is a hell of a lot of it linked somewhere within these forums, its not exactly listed comprehensively.

Why don't you take it upon yourself to make this fabled psychedelic archive exist? Best of luck, PM me when you're done ;)

Here. this might help in your quest - http://psychonautdocs.com/

Psychonautdocs is along the lines of what I was looking for. Thank you! And yes, I have been compiling everything I find, so the fabled archive is condensing into form.