• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Darvocet

I had some the other day, given to me, and I thought they'd stop the w/d pains in my back, didn't even stop that, I took 1 at first, and then the next day, took two and then the last one about 2 hours after that.

a5l6o5n2 said:
I have actually found them to be a bit recreational at around 350mgs. Certainly not the best opiate though. Sorry to change the subject but I know the maximum dose of apap to consume is 4000mgs in 24 hours. Does one know How safe is it to consume around 4000mgs of apap at once (in a single dose)? I'm sure when they write on the directions to not consume over 4000mgs in 24hours they are not expecting of you to consume all 4000mgs at once. I'm sure it's not healthy but could someone maybe give me a measure of how hazardous it is to ones liver? Comparable to a night of heavy drinking lets say?

4000mg has been done without ODing, but you don't want to make a habit of it. no need to derail this thread though, use the search engine there are tons of topics on APAP OD.

man, people really talk too much smack on darvocet.
i wouldn't throw them out... i've known plenty of people with little opiate experience who can get nicely high on a couple hundred mgs of propoxyphene.
especially in drug basics, you can't assume that the people asking these types of questions have a lot of opiate experience.
i bet 4 pills will feel good and you won't have a seizure.
EDIT: just saw the date on this, i'm guessing you already took the 4

Valium said:
these work well on dogs though.. and other small animals. they get high from it, throw up, stumble around and pass out. they also get extremely violent for some reason.
never give these to a dog or cat, tylenol is poisonous to them thats why he threw up, his body rejected the poison. if you must give your animal drugs i know stadol and ultram are both prescribed for dogs as mine has had them from the vet, but consult a vet before giving your animal drugs. for shame!

they give me a slight u4ea when i take like 4 an 5 imo there a lil weaker than hydrocodne but better than codein. i like to smoke weed when im on em an im also perscribed to wellbutrin300xl and klonopin2mg i take the darvs with klonopin and a few benadrly which make the U4EA alot better an smoother. klonopin is great with all Opiate pain medication.. darvocets arnt worthless ive been addictied to hydrocodone for the past 6-7 months ove 400 7.5s for my arm was dislocated an fucked it up but im fine now going there a few withdraws but nothing serious. small does of dxm make me feel a lot better when im withdrawling. but back to the darvacets. if i had to rate them between hydrocodone and codein it would be like this 1. Hydrocodne 2.Darvocet and then 3.codein. anything else in the opiaet section are stronger than these 3. darvocets arnt worthless the still cause a u4ea like hydrocodone but just not as much but if you use potenators while on darvocets like klonopin, antihistamines(benadryl) an it will make it just like a hydrocoden pill. darvocets arnt worthless ppl will buy them for jus a much as a hydro jus tell em its just like hydrocodone which it is.
Dextropropoxyphene is an analgesic in the opioid category. It is used to treat mild to moderate pain and as an anti-tussive. so yes its an opioid so its just like hydrocodne except not as strong

oh and also Many users experience toxic effects from the paracetamol (acetaminophen) in pursuit of the endlessly-increasing dose required to achieve euphoria.no more than 4 grams of acetaminophen a day but i have takin up to 5-6 grams of it and im fine but every body is different so ye dont go over 4 grams and space the darvocets out like take 2 an then take 2 more like an hour or two later so if your gonna take darvocets for Recreational use dont take no more than 6 of the 100mg Dextropropoxyphene(darvocet) 650mg acetaminophen pills. hope this helps. peace *_*

yo an also holla at me on msn messanger and my space [email protected] an myspace- myspace/superhacker

they may not get you very high but they will make your mood better & keep you from being sick if you're addicted to stronger opiates.

I wouldn't throw them out but in my experience any more then three pills will make you sick. I have a very mild tolerance and they didn't do much for me. Also, if you try to combine it with something like hydro or oxycodone you'll just get sick.

how is darvocet for heroin withdrawls? im all out of tylenol 3's and need a backup plan just in case i need to wd at some point.

"they may not get you very high but they will make your mood better & keep you from being sick if you're addicted to stronger opiates. " -quote

-yes! They do have an effect. Taking more than 3 or 4 is troublesome, but taking a couple of these pink pills can give a slight buzz to an 80mg oxy or 40-50mg hydro pill popper.

I'm sorry to offend any pill poppers that are too pro for Darvocet. It is not useless. It will help greatly with W/D from opiates taken orally. Darvocet can give one a slight buzz.

If you want to bash a Darvocet proponent, then you should know that I like flexeril too. It gives a slight buzz as a muscle relaxer.

As a person with medium to high opiate tolerence i can easily say that darvocet are ok. I mean for us its like taking a tylenol. But if you want to get high take about 3 or 4. If you go any higher you will just be destroying your liver and then get super sick. I took 7 once and spent the next day puking my guts out for sure! now you can take 2 about every 4 hours and that will also be ok. give you a nice feeling all day. But dont throw them out! that would be wasting! there are people with no tolerence who would totally buy them from you for cecent amount of $$

darvocets are way too big

A vicotin in a fit of rage you could almost snort but I can't imagine trying to go at a big pink 100/650. I'm really abravive to doing becasue i've been straight up junkie opiate dependant and my pcp had me nack on vicotin for about a month so I can't imagine much of an opiate buzz from them. Also I've been drinking alot of kratom tea, whichs contaimns alot mixed agonists as well as antagonists and those types of compounds ca fuck with or just sraight up ruin any opiate buzz I've obtained. So for now their keepers

Any ideas about kratom ruing victin and darvocet style opioids or would their antagnosim occur towards more morphinian, and OC as well as black tar and shit.

Also Kratom usage has cut down my painkiller (recreational&pain) useage to almost nill. I can make make a bag of weed last ten times as long and most strangly I've stopped drinking. Not because I can't, the desire just isn;t there.
sriously check out Kratom

Darvocet is terrible. I'll echo what others have said: no recreational value. If you are taking them trying to get high you will vomit up your insides. No go!

they give me a slight u4ea when i take like 4 an 5 imo there a lil weaker than hydrocodne but better than codein. i like to smoke weed when im on em an im also perscribed to wellbutrin300xl and klonopin2mg i take the darvs with klonopin and a few benadrly which make the U4EA alot better an smoother. klonopin is great with all Opiate pain medication.. darvocets arnt worthless ive been addictied to hydrocodone for the past 6-7 months ove 400 7.5s for my arm was dislocated an fucked it up but im fine now going there a few withdraws but nothing serious. small does of dxm make me feel a lot better when im withdrawling. but back to the darvacets. if i had to rate them between hydrocodone and codein it would be like this 1. Hydrocodne 2.Darvocet and then 3.codein. anything else in the opiaet section are stronger than these 3. darvocets arnt worthless the still cause a u4ea like hydrocodone but just not as much but if you use potenators while on darvocets like klonopin, antihistamines(benadryl) an it will make it just like a hydrocoden pill. darvocets arnt worthless ppl will buy them for jus a much as a hydro jus tell em its just like hydrocodone which it is.
Dextropropoxyphene is an analgesic in the opioid category. It is used to treat mild to moderate pain and as an anti-tussive. so yes its an opioid so its just like hydrocodne except not as strong

oh and also Many users experience toxic effects from the paracetamol (acetaminophen) in pursuit of the endlessly-increasing dose required to achieve euphoria.no more than 4 grams of acetaminophen a day but i have takin up to 5-6 grams of it and im fine but every body is different so ye dont go over 4 grams and space the darvocets out like take 2 an then take 2 more like an hour or two later so if your gonna take darvocets for Recreational use dont take no more than 6 of the 100mg Dextropropoxyphene(darvocet) 650mg acetaminophen pills. hope this helps. peace *_*

yo an also holla at me on msn messanger and my space [email protected] an myspace- myspace/superhacker

lol propoxyphene is in no way even close to hydrocodone......even codeine is 100x better than propoxyphene

My doctor once told me that the 4000mg/day threshold with acetominophen (tylenol) is the number where things could potentially start effecting your liver. However, he told me that the human body can actually sustain up to about 6000mg, but never repeatedly. But to do it once, would not cause liver failure.

Darvocets are pretty weak, but if I was in pain, I would surely take them over bloody aspirin. Darvs do work on your mu-receptors. They can sedate you

I assume if 4001 mgs of APAP caused automatic liver failure it would have been pulled off the market about five minutes after it was released. that doesn't mean taking high doses is a good idea. Especially for something with as little recreational value as darvocet. That said I don't find them worthless, three of them gave me a mood lift when I had no opiate tolerance. Even then it felt more like a mild stimulant than an opiod.