• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Dark Waters

Waffle Sock

Bluelighter
Happy thoughts. Where art thou? Become me...Please.
Recover my drowning vitality.
I cannot breathe.
Enveloped in blackness.
Swallowed by abysmal waters of sorrow.
Live through today, only to suffer again tomorrow.
Hollow Amoral God, have you called for me?
Surely,Blinded by hate.
I can see all poorly.
Snip the thread with your existential blade
Bask in the warm liquid
As this conscious fades

Happy thoughts. Where art thou? Become me...Please.
Recover my drowning vitality.
I cannot breathe.
Enveloped in blackness.
Swallowed by abysmal waters of sorrow.
Live through today, only to suffer again tomorrow.
Hollow Amoral God, have you called for me?
Surely,Blinded by hate.
I can see all poorly.
Snip the thread with your existential blade
Bask in the warm liquid
As this conscious fades

I like this. "Hollow Amoral God" has an excellent ring to it.

Aside from the abominations humans are capable of and enact, is it not apparent with Heavenly CREATIONS that God is Amoral? Morality is unnecessary in formation of planets, suns, quasars, dark energy, black holes, asteroids, quantum mechanics, and physics. This Amoral God has Created all quale whilst indifferent to morality, therefore the praxis holds true in sentient organisms, such as humans. The only undoubted, inherent, irrefutable reason for existence is to absorb as much pleasure as possible before you expire. As an animal with the defect of self-awareness, it is particularly difficult to maintain a jovial spirit while ruminating my limited mortality and arbitrary existence, especially given the circumstantial lottery of birth; just a mere temporary astral speck of dust in the universe. I would much rather permanently end the torment of contemplation. What is more definitive than death of the host? I long for transformation and transcendence; a complete riddance of Earthly memories and a new home under a new Sun.