⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Daria

BUMP!

I have every Daria episode on DVD and watch them religiously. The humour in Daria is fucking fantastic, really top notch and the relevance it has to endeavour for personal identity makes it worthwhile too.

5/5 stars. One of the best animated series EVER!

Quinn, Kevin & Britney and Sandi were my favourite characters.

daria fans rejoice! =D
On May 11, 2010, Daria: The Complete Animated Series was released on DVD. All 65 episodes and both TV movies are included in the set, although the edited version of Is It College Yet? was again used for this release. Extras featured on the set include the pilot episode, the music video "Freakin' Friends" by Mystik Spiral, "Daria Day" introductions as well as a top ten video countdown on MTV by Jane and Daria, cast and crew interviews, and (as a DVD-ROM feature) a script for an unproduced Mystik Spiral spin-off show.
woot, best news i've heard all day lol. had vhs rips and the quality wasn't of the highest standard. so stoked for this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI4YaLJKFw4

Ooh. :D

*Goes to investigate*

Crap, it doesn't seem to apply to the UK. :X

edit: watching that clip reminded me that Daria was supposedly loosely based on Janeane Garofalo. :)

I heard about this a while ago. Awesome! The Fashion Club & Daria's dad were definitely the best parts of the show.

Man, some serious thread necromancy going on here. I'm actually proud! ;)

Wonder if this new set actually includes the brief musical bits (for a long time, a lot of fans were annoyed that the musical interludes--brief though they were--were omitted from the VHS sets, probably due to copyright disputes).

And for the record, I still hate Tom. No offense, fellow fans. ;)

thread necromancy ftw lol. according to www.outpost-daria.com "1 Music that was used in the broadcast episodes and movies (aside from the main theme songs) is not included, due to the high cost of licensing the music for home video distribution."
edit: watching that clip reminded me that Daria was supposedly loosely based on Janeane Garofalo. :)
i never knew this, but makes so much sense. daria def has that garofalo swagger.

cool fan made pic found while browsing the above mentioned daria fan site. will make a good wallpaper.
NSFW:
ghetto_daria.jpg

*saved %)

I just got the entire series from my sister for my birthday!

Best present ever!!! :D

1990's MTV classic Doria

For you youth of the 90's who enjoyed or now enjoys The show.

Excellent slacker show. Sometimes , I want a girlfriend, with that flat tone. Highly subjective.That attitude is still viable. Kinda makes me want to play any 90's tune that rocked.

I've been re-watching random episodes of Daria lately. I started a few weeks ago when someone streamed the whole series on a shared-stream-room.