• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dangers of aerosol deodorant sniffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzoboss

Bluelighter
Hi i am a real druggy
I use almost everything to get high.
Ive done nutmeg dature butanegas
Go on.
And i snort all the deodorant busses i have.
What are the risks of this?
I dont have anything around that is recreational for this reason ?.
Im really fucked up i geus.

It kills brain cells, is most likely neurotoxic, and is most likely poisoning other parts of your body as well.

does it honestly get you high?

just get some fucking weed or some fucking alcohol...they are both a thousand times better and an actual high than sniffing aerosol

Agreed with all sentiments. Huffing solvents and aerosols is dangerous and can kill or otherwise severely damage your body and mind. Nobody should ever huff, ever, for any reason whatsoever. We don't support it here and neither should you OP! It's a sad day when I suggest to someone to go buy a cheap pint of Vodka in favor of another drug, but we must sometimes choose the lesser of two evils in life.

OP, can I please know a little bit more about your situation? Why are you using all of this obscure dangerous shit over more mainstream, less harmful substances?

If u have a benzo or weed connect try to find some (lol) safer drugs IMO.

Not entirely sure of the technical reason but I assure you that aerosol deodorant (like axe?) would be hell on your body especially your brain. Same with paint thinner, paint, glue, gasoline... Pretty much all inhalants are terrible.

I'm curious personally about nitrous oxide as this seems to be the only relatively acceptable inhalant I've ever heard of.

Things like nutmeg, banana peels, etc don't even cause euphoria and might make u sick. But I have been there before I know how it is.. I tried nutmeg before. N I'm sure I killed plenty of brain cells abusing benadryl. Its not cool..

Try n find some less damaging drugs if you absolutely must get high. Better yet just smoke some weed n call it a day.

does it honestly get you high?

just get some fucking weed or some fucking alcohol...they are both a thousand times better and an actual high than sniffing aerosol
Its gets you high.

Btw what is the safest way to do this.
Yea i know there is no safe way.

There is no safe way. The risk of overdosing and dying is incredibly real. The safest way to huff is to have someone sober with you so that if you almost die, they can get you help

Its gets you high.

Btw what is the safest way to do this.
Yea i know there is no safe way.

You answered your own question. You have gotten some very good advice in the posts here. Please read them along with the link I posted. Nobody here is going to tell you that huffing spray deodorant is safe so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.