• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dangers of a post 25i-nbome recovering mind using LSD/psilocybin/salvia for therapeut

Winchester77

Greenlighter
Alright guys, I've suffered considerably from an unintentional 25i-nbome use (took 2 hits ended up in the hosptial, thought it was lsd).
My brain's felt burned out, fried, and over all I've had cognitive issues (in the moment thinking, ability to type, speak, anxiety issues) that are very noticeable. Over the month it has gotten better but I can't afford to be patient and using psychedelics to improve myself to me is a smarter and quicker way to help my situation.
I've had experience using LSD/psilocybin/salvia for therapeutic purposes in the past and they've helped me in ways I can't even begin to explain without writing paragraphs upon paragraphs. I have great faith and personal knowledge that it can be potentially beneficial for my situation.
LSD - Therapeutic purposes, giving me easier ways to approach a situation from different perspectives (to combat the issues of my dumbed down mind) Psilocybin - Neurogenesis/turning off my anxiety (to combat the issue of my dumbed down mind as well as anxiety) Salvia 5x low cautious dosages - Powerful therapeutic effects (to get me so high that I tap into whatever the hell it is that will make me spiritually and mentally sound)
For harm reduction purposes, considering what 25i-nbome does to the brain, what harm can come from using LSD/psilocybin/salvia a month and half after intial ingestion of 25i-nbome? I'm worried about potential cross interference, I had seizures from the 25i-nbome and I know that it's a full 5ht2a agonist, and that lsd and psilocybin are partial agonists. But considering I'll take it a month and a half after ingestion, do I have to worry about that?
Thanks, peace and love and I appreciate it.
tl;dr It's been a month and a half since I've used 25i-nbome and I've suffered from it considerably on a cognitive level, I want to use lsd/psilocybin/salvia to improve my mental and cognitive skills (having had personal experience improving them before through these means) and am wondering on a chemical/physiological cerebral level if there's anything I need to worry about.

If you're suffering the after effects of a 25i overdose, it would be a bad idea to try to use LSD or psilocybin therapeutically, IMO. These drugs hit the same receptors as 25i does, albeit less aggressively. Nonetheless, you've damaged/disrupted your serotonin system from 25i, it would be a good idea to wait a long, long time before playing with chemicals that affect those same pathways. You've hammered your serotonin receptors extremely hard with that 25i, and you're still recovering from that impact. It doesn't make sense to hammer them again more lightly to try to improve yourself.

Salvia does not operate on those same pathways, so it might be a better idea from a physiological perspective. But Salvia isn't exactly the kindest drug from what I understand, and I think you'd be best off just avoiding any kind of mind altering drug until you feel back to normal.

Give your body and mind time, patience, you have your whole life ahead of you.

Right. But since lsd/shrooms do have healing effects in the way they trigger the 5ht2a receptors, theoretically i feel like it can heal the mess thats going on in my brain. Align everything a bit more.

And youre absolutely right about being patient, but i just dont have the time. I have to get through this ordeal as quickly as possible. Ive been through a lot and i cant bear being in a broken state anymore.

Is there a time frame on how long serotonin receptors take to heal or go back to baseline? And thank you for your time and response

Winchester77, please listen to the wisdom in perpetual dawn's post.

It is not as simple as "25I-NBOMe is bad and LSD/psilocybin is good".

Think of a car. You could compare taking a classical psychedelic (like LSD, psilocybin, and yes...even 25I-NBOMe) as tapping the gas pedal. You tapped the pedal too hard with 25I, and now it's stuck in a weird position. TAPPING IT AGAIN HAS A MUCH MORE LIKELY CHANCE OF BREAKING THE THING OFF THAN FIXING IT.

EDIT: LSD/Psilocybin do not have "healing" actions at the 5HT2A receptor. They simply don't have as FORCEFUL action there.

The only reason NBOMes are dangerous IMHO is because they are too easy to overdose on. It sounds like you had an overdose. The best "healing action" in my opinion is for you to take some time off, like YEARS, from psychedelic use.

Man. I really do appreciate the reply. My situation feels like it's necessary though to take the risk. And I'll microdose, so any sign of trouble I'll quit cold turkey. I can't take the dumbed down mind anymore though, cerebral functions are shot and I've had success using pure psychedelics before for therapeutic/neurogenesis purposes. Anyway, thank you. The perspective is always helpful and I'm not 100 percent going to do it yet. I'm doing my best to wait at least two months after ingestion.