• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

dangers and general questions about salvia divinorum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy145

Bluelighter
Can someone list all of the short and long term side effects and dangers of salvia? are legal vendors in US states(Washington DC and Maryland specifically) that have legal salvia reliable? Do you smoke it like you smoke weed, or do you have to do it some other way? Does it have a strong smell to it? What part of the plant do you smoke? What's considered a safe tripping environment? Do you need a sober "sitter" or are you fine just tripping by yourself or with other people tripping? How long does it last? recommended music(if any)? Tips for having more control in your trip? Drug interactions(i take 20mg adderall short acting, 20mg adderall XR, 150mg Lamotrige, claritan, and L-tyrosine every morning and L-tyrosine, 5-HTP, and 150mg Lamotrige every night but can stop taking them when i do salvia if necessary)? Anything else i should know? thanks :)

You're going to have to check out google first I think, you're asking for a full size essay here! Feel free to come back with any more specific questions.

Be aware that 5-HTP can cause cardiac fibrosis when taken daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.