• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

dangerous psychedelic cocktail?

Not dangerous. But jesus, a whole gram of 20x salvia is WAY too much... why so much salvia?

to push me over the edge to a breakthrough.
tbh im not sure if the last two would do that for me
Its just that salvia is easiest to get your hands on in terms of online availability and legality. I've also heard very mixed reports from salvia being a good and bad experience.
Apparantly weed makes salvia more pleasurable. maybe leave the salvia after the peak of the other 2 drugs?

Id suggest sticking to 1 psych like 1p-lsd and if your looking for a breakthrough experience just up the dosage, no need for the bk-2cb as im guessing it might just add to uncomfortable body load. And if you insist on smoking salvia a gram is far too much. I have years of experience with a wide range of psychedelics at various doses and I wouldnt wana smoke salvia on top of LSD never mind combining that with more chemicals.

Combos arent always fun, they can feel a bit muddy and dirty at times depending what the combination is. My favourite combo to date was 4g of shrooms with 100mg of MDMA and 20mg of 2c-c.
I rarely combine anything other than weed with my trips these days though.

If you really want a breakthrough experience id recommend just sticking to a fat dose of smoked DMT. far safer and more rewarding id say.

Id suggest sticking to 1 psych like 1p-lsd and if your looking for a breakthrough experience just up the dosage, no need for the bk-2cb as im guessing it might just add to uncomfortable body load. And if you insist on smoking salvia a gram is far too much. I have years of experience with a wide range of psychedelics at various doses and I wouldnt wana smoke salvia on top of LSD never mind combining that with more chemicals.

Combos arent always fun, they can feel a bit muddy and dirty at times depending what the combination is. My favourite combo to date was 4g of shrooms with 100mg of MDMA and 20mg of 2c-c.
I rarely combine anything other than weed with my trips these days though.

If you really want a breakthrough experience id recommend just sticking to a fat dose of smoked DMT. far safer and more rewarding id say.
Yeah apparantly bk-2cb is far too cardio-toxic anyway.
the only dmt i could get my hands on is from Mimosa hostilis root bark Ayahuasca which is a MAOI. (10 grams of the stuff sound like enough?:?)
what would be stronger, the mimosa bark or the 1p-lsd (100micro gm's)?
Why not salvia on top of it? i thought it would just the extra jump from going to an altered sense of reality (distortions, light, ext) to literally being blown into a different room or even better, realm.
i find the idea that you actually perceive being in a different place very abstract for example one actually thinking and perceiving that an ocean is a footstep from their pateo and actually seeing it just like you'd normally see the grass for example
please correct me why im wrong :\

You're clearly looking for a surefire way to get a breakthrough experience, but there are things you aren't considering properly... if it is overkill it can mess with your ability to remember the experience or annihilate your composure. Going too fast can also be very traumatic, believe me I've been there..

DMT or salvia smoked or taken in some other fast onset route are good ways to achieve a breakthrough experience. Stacking many things on top of each other will just make it very unpredictable, you are likely to lose control and display very erratic or dangerous behavior. The outcome will be uncertain - you are talking about punching through to other realms and adding some substances may very well prove to help you navigate such realms, but you can't just dive in the deep end. You absolutely have to start at the beginning and work your way up, even if you are going for the money-shot, the breakthrough experience right away.

The correct way to approach this is to just only take something like DMT or salvia in high enough dose, but building up to it may help you learn to handle the substance... then if that doesn't work step by step you could try potentiating the experience by for example adding a MAOI to your DMT (changa).

Cannabis can potentiate but also make fuzzy / confusing / forgetful / anxious.
Coke has absolutely no place in all of this... being an egotistical drug whereas a breakthrough experience is about going beyond yourself and your own world.
Morning glory seeds have psychedelic potential but not primarily, which makes them unhelpful here. You don't just throw it i randomly, because it may be available to you. The point is, it is not a driving force for your breakthrough experience, but more of a potential add-on at a later point (although if you ask me not a super valuable one).

"Please correct me why I'm wrong" >> What experience do you have so far? Because where you'd be wrong is in the unreasonable steps you make in your "progress" or process towards achieving this breakthough.

You want to blow open the doors of perception? You take a fat hit of DMT.. You don't tripwire the doors of perception with copious amounts of "explosive materials", cause it is too much too fast and you'll wreck yaself. Do not try to guess at a cocktail that may help you have a spiritual trip from scratch. Build up to it in a natural step-wise fashion. Starting with something like DMT is already pushing the limits of intensity for learning/developing into a breakthrough.

P.S. alcohol and coke chemically combine in the body to make an adduct: coca-ethylene which is more addictive, worse for your heart, etc just a bad and dangerous combo.

Last edited:
i dont see how one learns a breakthrough
surely its just something which happens if you dose right?
maybe i could just do them so they all overlap for a little while

Yes, weed makes Salvia more pleasurable but you're talking about a drug that, if used in breakthrough doses, is known for causing neutral to bad trips about 80% of the time. They are "neat" and "unique" and "different" but they generally are not pleasurable. Just look at the mechanisms of action and it kinda explains why.

Also, in my experience, pleasure is a way to really dampen a breakthrough.

i thought it would just the extra jump from going to an altered sense of reality (distortions, light, ext) to literally being blown into a different room or even better, realm.

The "literally being blown into a different room" (if I take this figuratively) generally is when I used to see people freak out on Salvia. I'd be careful with doses.

Also I'm just going to echo the others in this thread and say pick one (or possibly 2) and use a higher dose rather than this huge concoction, which would probably be rather hard to convince yourself to keep taking the different ones after already starting.

What you learn is how to dial into the proper dosage and delivery of the substances for your breakthrough - they are unpredictable, almost by definition.
Smoked DMT type effects IMO you can never really prepare for or learn, it's just an overwhelming bombardement of the imaginarium, it gets me every time. But you can learn to prepare for it in such a way that you can maximize the positive potential, which I would say is done by doing it in a ritual way. I am not religious, but my experience has just taught me that making a ritual out of meditating and focusing before smoking the DMT, and treating it with respect and a balanced mind has a huge impact. If you just casually smoke it, you are much more likely to have the thoughts that are still running round your head will perpetuate into chaos. If you focus and prepare, take at least half an hour of doing nothing but priming yourself on what you're going to do, then you pave the way!

Why are you seemingly obsessed with the idea of taking a diverse cocktail? (the overlapping etc)

i just thought the different drugs would blast me into another realm i.e not just one effect from 1 drug but multiple effects from multiple drugs= bigger trip

no one here is going to judge you. This sites aim is to minimise the harms from drug use and maximise the benefits. If you havnt got experience with psychedelics then you should start with small doses of 1 chosen chemical and work your way up from there. Psychedelics are extremely unpredictable and can be extremely dangerous if used in the wrong way so they should be given the upmost respect.

Its not like alcohol, coke or weed where the effects are more predictable and almost always recreational. Psychedelics can dig deep into your subconcious and pull out things that have been bothering you and amplify the emotions and thoughts related to them. Its not all pretty colours and sparkles, the visuals are just the tip of the iceburg so to speak.

Ive witnessed people completely lose the plot on 1 tab of LSD never mind a huge combination of other chemicals. A friend of mine is currently in a mental hospital and has only tried LSD once and mushrooms twice both at very small doses. Before they tried psychedelics they where fairly normal but psychedelics definately played a huge part in sending them fully psychotic.

safety first, especially with drugs!

Last edited:
Oh man you've never tripped? You seriously need to slow your roll then. Just pick one psychedelic, and take a regular dose of it. See what the psychedelic space is all about. It's not going to be anything like what you think, and it's possible it won't agree with you. It's also possible you'll break through anyway with a regular dose of one psychedelic... my first ever trip, I ate 1.75 grams of mushrooms (a pretty low dose, good mushrooms though) and had the most meaningful breakthrough of my life. Once you have some experience, you can start thinking about combinations. Jumping in at the deep end is not a good idea here... some people get traumatized by their trips, and you don't want to be outrageously far out there if that is going to happen to you. If you take a regular dose of one thing, and it goes well, then you can feel confident increasing that dose for next time if you feel like it. Psychedelics can and do cause serious problems for some people though so you need to be cautious about this.

Glad you're here asking questions first. :) Be safe.

Oh man you've never tripped? You seriously need to slow your roll then. Just pick one psychedelic, and take a regular dose of it. See what the psychedelic space is all about. It's not going to be anything like what you think, and it's possible it won't agree with you. It's also possible you'll break through anyway with a regular dose of one psychedelic... my first ever trip, I ate 1.75 grams of mushrooms (a pretty low dose, good mushrooms though) and had the most meaningful breakthrough of my life. Once you have some experience, you can start thinking about combinations. Jumping in at the deep end is not a good idea here... some people get traumatized by their trips, and you don't want to be outrageously far out there if that is going to happen to you. If you take a regular dose of one thing, and it goes well, then you can feel confident increasing that dose for next time if you feel like it. Psychedelics can and do cause serious problems for some people though so you need to be cautious about this.

Glad you're here asking questions first. :) Be safe.
need to get my hands on the stuff first lol
without customs seizing it and police arresting me haha

What you are talking about taking shouldn't be getting seized but that doesn't mean you shouldn't protect yourself but that's relatively easy to do through computer security.

In this case I think the best thing to do is the whole pick one, try it at a normal dose and try not to have expectations. Enjoy your first trip, and keep asking question as they arise.

When you keep the expectations down, you are able to "experience what the drug has to offer" Just think about it like dating: (Most likely) You would rather meet a partner and get to know eachother well, not just meet them and 10 of thier friends and go on a cross country road trip in a day.

If you do have a hard time, there are lots of resources to help out (things like the Zendo Project and Project Aftercare) as well as talking to people on here.

What you are talking about taking shouldn't be getting seized but that doesn't mean you shouldn't protect yourself but that's relatively easy to do through computer security.

In this case I think the best thing to do is the whole pick one, try it at a normal dose and try not to have expectations. Enjoy your first trip, and keep asking question as they arise.

When you keep the expectations down, you are able to "experience what the drug has to offer" Just think about it like dating: (Most likely) You would rather meet a partner and get to know eachother well, not just meet them and 10 of thier friends and go on a cross country road trip in a day.

If you do have a hard time, there are lots of resources to help out (things like the Zendo Project and Project Aftercare) as well as talking to people on here.
how would one protect themself through computer security?
i thought this kind of thing would be seized...

It really depends on your country but in US (where I am) they have much bigger fish to fry. As long as it's not a package from a supply country, it most likely won't even be searched.

As for computer security, I don't know how much is appropriate to say cause of the rules but things like private browsers and cryptocurrency helps a lot. Honestly you could probably just Google tips for Internet security.

supply country meaning? does that mean mexico or africa or something?
im just wondering what info customs would have-For example would they have the account information you set up with on the headshop or the personal info behind the card you payed with- if its the former it would be pretty easy to just lie about who you are or claim to be someone else and have it shipped to your nans house under your mums name for example (lol)
btw, im in uk

Alright, yeah all of that is illegal in the UK. The 2016 blanket ban. My advice is moot.

Don't get caught haha. I don't actually know anything about the UK in terms of monitoring but in reality I would assume they are more concerned with the Brexit than a guy using rootbark.