• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Dangerous pill warning (square blue Facebook)

Google translate translation of the caption attached to the picture:
The fifteen days in the hospital because of a new, previously unknown synthetic drug in Budapest. Several of the patients showed severe symptoms , more people were pushed intensive care . According to the National Public Health Service for further information on the patients reached independently bluish - greenish color tablet consumption reported (single or powdered) , which refers to the Community known side letter " F" was located .
The National Public Health Service draws attention to the fact that the picture felthetően high- dose tablet and / or a high potency characterized by consumption - as well as all of the other drugs - should be avoided. If one agent said they consumed , seek medical help immediately .
Thank you for sharing this message amongst your friends !
Any more info about this by any chance? The explanation doesn't say much, or there were details lost in translation :)

*edit*
Perhaps a mention in the regional pill thread would be good too

Last edited:
I actually read about this one on shroomery.... No news sadly yet on what it contains.

Swim lives in the us southwest and has a couple of these, have seen positive mdma reagent results on pill id. They don't have access to a test kit and were planning on taking them shortly, are there any negative reactions listed anywhere else? Or any more details?

Swim lives in the us southwest and has a couple of these, have seen positive mdma reagent results on pill id. They don't have access to a test kit and were planning on taking them shortly, are there any negative reactions listed anywhere else? Or any more details?
We don't swim here buddy. This isn't a pool or a pond.

I beg your pardon but I just had square Facebook pills and they were tested and Very clean and verry empathetic. So I call bullshit. The real Good Facebook pills are o n pillreports.com .... They're square. Very nicely pressed shiney F on one side impressed. It's not fake nor is it ADULTERED ! Please guys do not bump old threads. It's confusing. I made a Facebook pill topic a page back. Look at the full report I gave. My buddy just ate the rest of em few days ago. Took two over the course of an evening. Heard nothing but raving on these. As long as you test them and they look like the pillreport more recently posted and you're testing your stuff there are no worries. Pills seem to be a little over a point of md. They're blue not turquoise blue like in that picture.

Last edited:
It's not really bullshit as you know that many people can use the same stamp. Adulterated, copy cat batches are released all the time and it doesn't mean because the stamp was good that its going to stay that way.

There have been several batches of Facebooks, MDMA, MDMA+Caffeine, MDMA+Amphetamine - a new batch could contain something far worse so warnings like this should not just be rubbished.