• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⫸STICKY⫷ Dangerous and Dodgy pills

Anybody in kent had these Spanish diazepam 10mg heard a few people say they sent people to the hospital. I have come across them but I'm not into benzos
Do they come in strips of 10, 2 strips per box. I think they called hermofarm.
The Kern prodes are great

Do they come in strips of 10, 2 strips per box. I think they called hermofarm.
The Kern prodes are great
They come in strips of 15 i think small blue pills smaller then the legit 10mg diazepam they buid up after couple of days make people violant

Yeh theyv been round my way. I've not had them yet but my mate has. I think there clonazolam and a fat dose, wedinos has them on I can't remember.
They do fuck u bruv my expieriance and 2 other people i not wamted to say my bit but you ok for a couple of days then bang a anger blackouts then police cells keep away from them bruv . Dont understand why they cause so much anger but i a novice on benzos i was taking a quarter of one tablet with pregabalin to help in heroin wd

Another new one on me MMMP & MDPHP tested by Saferparty. I believe they are something similar to MDVP

a warning about the Alko-1 Alprazolam 1mg tablets - I got some with packaging that looked like legit ones I'd had before. The markings on the tablets looked legit, but they came back as Flubromazolam when Wedinos analysed them, so I'm binning them. Quite a few recent results for the Alko-1 (an Indian brand) have come up as fake, so I'd avoid them all from now on...

I think I even took some before I knew they were fake.... 😦

you just can't assume that if the packaging looks legit, that the pills are genuine

10864.jpg

a warning about the Alko-1 Alprazolam 1mg tablets - I got some with packaging that looked like legit ones I'd had before. The markings on the tablets looked legit, but they came back as Flubromazolam when Wedinos analysed them, so I'm binning them. Quite a few recent results for the Alko-1 (an Indian brand) have come up as fake, so I'd avoid them all from now on...

you just can't assume that if the packaging looks legit, that the pills are genuine

10864.jpg

Jesus, shouldn't you just neck them anyway? I know it's shite, but out for a buzz.

Jesus, shouldn't you just neck them anyway? I know it's shite, but out for a buzz.

I don't know what Flubromazolam does - isn't it potentially dangerous? Also as they're fakes I have no idea what the strengths are in each pill - there could be a tiny amount in one pill and loads in another

It's still a benzo. Just more potent than alprazolam so you'd have to adjust the dosage. Wedinos doesn't tell you the purity or what the amount of flubromazolam inside the tablets is so you'd have to try and see... maybe starting with a quarter or less.
It's not any more dangerous than alprazolam if you take a correct dose.

It sucks they fake press alprazolam so much. People would buy the analogue drug if they knew what they're buying. Benzo addicts would be up for a potent benzo I bet. It you don't have alprazolam don't sell it as such.
I bet the seller doesn't even know they have counterfeit tabs. They probably buy in bulk from India and some are legit and some aren't. They won't bother testing before selling them. They're still full of a benzodiazepine so not many would notice a real difference.

It's still a benzo. Just more potent than alprazolam so you'd have to adjust the dosage. Wedinos doesn't tell you the purity or what the amount of flubromazolam inside the tablets is so you'd have to try and see... maybe starting with a quarter or less.
It's not any more dangerous than alprazolam if you take a correct dose.

It sucks they fake press alprazolam so much. People would buy the analogue drug if they knew what they're buying. Benzo addicts would be up for a potent benzo I bet. It you don't have alprazolam don't sell it as such.
I bet the seller doesn't even know they have counterfeit tabs. They probably buy in bulk from India and some are legit and some aren't. They won't bother testing before selling them. They're still full of a benzodiazepine so not many would notice a real difference.

Yes I doubt the vendor knew they are fake as they looked legit. Some recent results for that brand have also come back as 'no active component' identified.

But as fakes aren't standardised, you still don't know what you're getting in each pill, or the amount. The counterfeiters go to quite a bit of effort to make them look legit - I guess Flubromazolam is cheaper to make than real Alprazolam

Yes I doubt the vendor knew they are fake as they looked legit. Some recent results for that brand have also come back as 'no active component' identified.

But as fakes aren't standardised, you still don't know what you're getting in each pill, or the amount. The counterfeiters go to quite a bit of effort to make them look legit - I guess Flubromazolam is cheaper to make than real Alprazolam
It's cheaper also because being more potent you need less per pill. I think this is one of the main reasons they use it. It's the same reason behind fentanyl being increasingly used in heroin. It's cheap and more potent and you need to use less to have a strong dose of "heroin".

It's a good idea to test your product if you don't have a legit source like a prescription.

Mad really, when i use to get 10000 pills (E)from holland at a time they were loose and all good.

Wow - these 'bath salts' must be so cheap to produce that the pill-makers are making up snide shit even when their profits are huge. That said, the last time I bought an E was in about 1994 and it was £10. They all were. An E cost £10 but you only needed 1 and it WAS MDMA and nothing else.

As a rule of thumb:

-Don't trust any pill that isn't plain white. Colourings are added to hide the fact that the active isn't white i.e. isn't pure and/or isn't MDMA
-Don't trust a pill that doesn't look like a pill. Ask yourself if it being in the shape of the Incredible Hulk engenders your trust.
-Don't buy pills at venues. Buy them either off a dealer you know or off someone who has tried one and knows they are right
-DO tell people what you have taken. The medics may need to know. For that matter the coroner might need to know.
-Fake benzos ARE dangerous. That benzos cannot kill is a myth. Fake diazepam is common and is killing people.

FYI Now I think about it, the only Es I took were the original Doves. They had a breakline, were bevelled & shellaced i.e. they were professional. I do admit that it looked more like a pigeon than a dove to me, but they were the same every single time over 4 years.

If I could ask a purely theoretical question - if someone offered you a REAL dove (presuming you ever got to see one), would it be worth £10 to YOU?

We are seeing Grisham's law in action. In the 80s & 90s, E dealers were generally also heavy users like LSD dealers were in the 60s & 70s. These people saw it as a vocation, 'spread the love' and all that. Now it's people who really do not care if you drop dead just as long as they are out of the frame. If NOBODY bought drugs at venues, their really could be a resurgence of those old school dealers.

We all used to get ours from a guy who worked the 8PM to 8AM shift at a 24 hour garage. It was awesome. Buy 1 E plus a Pepsi on the way to the club, buy milkshakes, chocolate and diazepam on the way home. He was behind toughened glass & under cameras so nobody could rip him off, but I guess back then CCTV wasn't good enough to note the little pills & the currency changing hands.

Best pills I've ever had cost £4 each and they were the cleanest best pills ever. People were calling them swirls, they were little and white but quite thick. They kinda looked like the mitsubishi logo but with 4 points... Fuck knows what the logo was meant to be but they were fucking great.

Then when mephedrone came out pills suddenly got really good (everyone calling them super-pills haha) as clearly everyone was fucking sick of cheap shitty dodgy 5 for a tenner jobs and just buying RCs.

And yeah benzos these days are so fucking dodgy. Flubromazolam is the fucking worst thing to happen to benzos. Absolutely shit effects in my opinion, I always just black out.

You can usually identify f-lam as the pills taste of nothing. So if you wanna avoid it then bite into a pill and if it isn't right you can rinse and spit, but of course this method isn't exactly perfect.

Also if you're getting anything that comes as white, round, scored pills in strips of 10 it's quite suspect.

Most of the main benzos have a distinct taste so I would encourage anyone who takes benzos to try and learn their unique flavours. I personally don't understand people who don't suck/chew pills. Apart from zopiclone, but I even do a test chomp on them these days, though don't think I've ever hade fake zoppies. Ive had fake zolpidem a few times but again, easy to spot - round white tablets in blisters if 10 that taste of fuck all. Real zolpidem is usually oval and bitter as the devil.

Wew that was an unnecessary little meander! I must be getting old...

I bought some Alkos that did absolutely nothing maybe 6 months back, it had been a long time since I'd bought them and I noticed these ones looked a little different and then realised it was because there was no expiry date printed on them

Used to take these daily a few years back and they were the go to brand I'd look for, almost everything else was pressed and the cheap Indian ones like these were not so bad