• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

dancing on ecstasy

trancetasy

Bluelighter
anyone love dancing on ecstasy? do you care about what other thinks of your moves? do you play with glowsticks/leds/gloves!?

I love dancing on ecstasy, along with my led lights flailing on my hands. I don't care what people think of my moves, because often I've seen people dance funny having a good time. <3

yes, no, no.

I love how the music completely washes through me, leaving no other thoughts besides it's majesty while i'm enveloped in a sea of non-self conscious blissful movement.

Unicorns.

<3

anyone love dancing on ecstasy? do you care about what other thinks of your moves? do you play with glowsticks/leds/gloves!?

how could i not? there's nothing better than dancing while on mdma.
no. i'm too lost in the moment to care.
no. who needs glowsticks when you can have the bass speaker ;)

the only problem is that you don't remember 3/4 of what happened that night...

especially if you're paying like $50+ for a concert ticket

I can't do them anymore, I over-did it and fried my brain. the hangovers outweigh the benefit now, I threw out all my drugs anyway.

Just alcohol for me from now on (sadly)

Yup of course, nope (don't care when sober either, I dance silly, deal with it) and I used to when I was doing a lot of goa raves. That's been a while though :D We used to each carry a huge glowstick on a string around our necks, the emergency type, not the party type. It lit you up like a Christmas tree. Very easy to find each other in the crowd this way. No leds or gloves, but heaps of glowsticks everywhere. That combined with some MDA, hmmmmmm

Dancing on x is one of my favorite things to do when rolling. When i took x for the first time 8 years ago it made me move in ways to music that blew my mind. Hell yeah.

Booming music + dancing + dear friends
= what i prefer most when rolling my soul out of my body.

I loved dancing long before I discovered MDMA, techno and rap were already a part of my world. But really going to that first Rave blew me away, and I was in love for several years after in the 1990's, I knew about scratching from hip hop, but beat matching, that kind of vibe I really didn't understand the idea of mixing until I was introduced to the world of House. Then everything just kinda clicked, at a NYC party where my boy Jake took me down to a lower level, where the bass and the beats were thumping and DJ was mixing in dance hall, and my love for Jungle and DnB really kicked in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1yhJZcBWAQ I know that jump up wasn't really a thing at that point, but something about this song reminds me of that first moment of Jungle........

In an odd way this song reminds me of that moment. It was strange the core group of fans was small the House and Techno DJ's all had a bigger audience, and even though this felt like a click of hardcore dancers I was embraced from the 1rst moment. I would not really say I was a hardcore break dancer by anymeans..... never did much on the ground stuff like some of the crew but my up style was embraced and applauded, I had ups and kicks and flow down pact at that point and felt very comfortable jumping into a circle but it was never just about that....... it was never a competition in my eyes, but I did like the idea of showing off at times and I liked attention and applause. I learned about the roots of all DnB and went to Europe to check it out

DJ Trace was a god of DnB at that time Ronnie Size was just getting his start, and MC Ryme Time and Dynamite MC were just getting structured. Part of the appeal of DnB was the idea that there was an MC and it felt so very different, like a mutated version of hip hop....

Good MDMA always gave me energy to BURN...... and I mean once I started no one could stop me.

Last edited:
I took MDMA 5 days in a row, i've danced wonderfully except the last day: my muscle didn't was connect with my mind so was impossible to dance!