• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Dancesafe new bottle

LuGoJ

Bluelighter
Has anyone ordered from dancesafe recently? I just received my new marquis and it looks like it's coming in a plastic dropper bottle now. I like it but i'm wondering if it's going to last as long as the one that came in the glass bottle.

Something else that worries me is that the liquid is an off brown color, shouldn't it be nearly clearly? Normally my reagents look like that after 10 or so months. Is it possible they sent me an old one?

I tested the marquis on some sugar and it took nearly 15 seconds to turn yellow and around 2 minutes to turn brown. Does anyone know if this is a good reaction time or does it seem kind of slow?

^it does react slow. i got this one also. apparently the advantage is that it can be squeezed vs waiting for the drop. you need to keep it in a dark place also since the plastic is clear.

^it does react slow. i got this one also. apparently the advantage is that it can be squeezed vs waiting for the drop. you need to keep it in a dark place also since the plastic is clear.

Damn, i hope it will last as long. I only test maybe 5 or 6 samples all year, having to buy two bottles a year because it doesn't last as long would be insane. I don't mind parting with $30 once a year but can't see myself doing it more than that.

Hopefully I am wrong but if that's the case i may have to go with Eztest as it would be much more cost efficient. It would be a shame because i would much rather support a domestic company and not have to deal with customs.

^ I agree. They have started selling marquis kits on ebay, $19.99 free priority shipping in safety containers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marquis-rea...456?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e73780588

^ latest feedback is negative, but who knows. It was just yesterday, and the user has several other positive feedbacks. I've been screwed on ebay before, it was pretty easy getting a refund on paypal. Was also from somebody who's only had one transaction on ebay... I'd say worth the $20 risk if the dancesafe one goes bad. That's where I will order my next kit most likely.

Thanks.

I’m still hoping someone from DS will pop their head in here or at least respond to the email I sent regarding this. I’ve always liked dealing with them and I’m hoping this is just temporary.