DAMN WHAT A TRIPPPP IM BACK

XMonsooNX

Bluelighter
After a long vacation full of drug use, corrupting my parents, and finding out where the baddest scene in the world is (ATLANTA DAMN THEY GOT IT GOING ON). im back to rest and catch up on the latest newz. SHOUT OUT TO ALL I LOVE U KNOW WHO U ARE

Happy that you have come back to us. I would love to hear all about it someday. I want to know more about the parent thing real bad. I am happy that your back.
Love Tara

What the fuct up D.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
. Glad to hear you had a good time up in Good'ol Tennessee
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well if you cant tell from the posts of NYE we all had a blast but we sure missed you and hoped you would make it back in time. well it seems alot of us are takin a break for a while. I am one of those taking a break but i am not sure how well my will power will hold up......so it might be sooner before later LOL
Well give me a shout on AOL and we'll swap some stories
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace......RuRu

Hey, welcome back! I can say for a fact Atlanta is a lot of fun. I spent some time over there last year. However, I can say this for a fact as well....nothing comes close to the scene in the U.K. Here in america we're not even close!
Glad to hear you had a good time. See ya' soon.
------------------
Chalice™ (AKA "Star-face-a-choo")
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"

Hell yeah Atlanta Rox! That's my old stomping ground.......
Glad to see your back, have met most of the other bluelighters and would love to meet you too!! from what I hear your CCRRAAAZZZYYYY!!! Just my kind!
P.L.U.R.