R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dammit PC cock blocking the world.

S

SingleandAware

Something is wrong with guys @ USC
Either they are super stealthy or blind.
If an attractive female is walking around in a catholic school girl-esque outfit on campus, I'm expecting hellos, looks, a bloody side eye would do.

Finding that when guys don't objectify you is a lot more depressing then when they do.

Well this is a silly topic and as such I will respond with the only answer i can think of. Lets assume for a moment a group is randomly sampled to try the new coca-cola product. 10/10 people say the product is gross and needs to be changed. It is not the test groups fault the product thinks its great when its not and they dont like it, something needs to be changed about the product.

You shouldnt blame society as i highly doubt that is the reason, maybe try somewhere more open like a bar if you want attention from men.

^oooo burn

but seriously

attention seekers are never happy

nothing is ever good enough. weather they look at you the correct amount or not will you not just want even more attention after as you acclimatize so it will never satiate?.....??????8)

look inside yourself instead of outwards for the answers

Nobody wants to hook up with somebody who uses fascist virtue signaling terms like "pc" (and I'll bet you use "sjw" a lot too, right?).