• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Damiana and other herbs.

mixer said:
what plant is Erythroxylum sp i cant seem to find it on google?

sorry forgot to put in common names, as said above its the family of plants that cocaine comes from. i cant remember which specific species are illegal - im assuming that the native australian one isnt because it doesnt contain the same alkaloids that is south american siblings do.

also just thought id mention it again, look into wild dagga - Leonotis leonurus. if you look hard enough you might even find an online store selling a smokable extract

Mr TIMO said:
question: how do you stop the herb in a pipe from being sucked through the cone and going into your lungs?
should i put some steel wool in the section below the cone to act as a filter?
or maybe chuck some cardboard in there?
just wondring what you actually do. other than making a bong of course.
can someone please answer my question. =D

Thanks for that info atom_boy. Much appreciated.

Mr.TIMO: You need a screen. A drug paraphernalia store should have some. Or, if you've got the right sort of tap, you can unscrew the nozzle, and there's a little screen in there that you can use. Dodgy, but that'll work. (not sure about the possible health consequences of this though? (if any?))

Mr TIMO said:
can someone please answer my question. =D

Just go old school and put your t-shirt over the end of the pipe. It will end up stained and smelling like crap though. Alternatively use a scrap of cloth.

about 6 of us went through most every herb legally available over a 4 month period. all too weak and you end up with a dull head before much of a hit. even imported blue lotus flower in from thailand, sure can't understand what the big fuss is about over that one on the net.
i guess the short answer is anything that is good is probably scheduled/restricted. damiana seems to synergise well with almost anything else boosting its effect, even bad mj is a little better with damiana.
we got X10 extracts from china and they were better of course but still not really worth the hassle.
we made our own X20 tincture/extraction of damiana, passion flower and tagetes lucida (mexican tarragon) and they were all pretty ok. even managed to get a thumbs up from hardended pot heads with these three.
don't get too excited when you look at some kiwi sites, they can have a whole lot more than we can, including salvia divinorum, lucky bastards.

Damiana is great :)
I prefer making it into a tea rather than smoking it, as i find it alot more effective and pleasant, not to mention alot less harsh on the lungs!
It gives me really, REALLY vivid and bright dreams and leaves me feeling very relaxed.
I definately recommend it.

Damiana is legal, in Victoria at least.

Lions tail is good too.

If you're giving up, try putting damiana or lions tail in your mix rather than just smoking them alone. I think generally they work best this way anyway.

Passionflower is great if you can't sleep or want to calm down. Tea seems to be the best way to go. Not like that useless valerian crap.