• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Daily Mail - Why workers who smoke cannabis really are worse at their jobs...

edgarshade

Bluelighter
By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 5:38 AM on 26th February 2012

With reader comments

According to a real shocker from the world of bona fide science, smoking marijuana is tied to less motivation at the office.

The author of the study said it can't prove whether that's due to the drug's effects, the social environment in which it's used or whether pot smokers are just more likely to be laid-back from the get-go.

Though researcher Christer Hyggen suspects pot is the culprit, another possible explanation is that people who aren't so happy with their work situation or motivated on the job are more likely turn to drugs.

More...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2106603/Why-workers-smoke-cannabis-really-worse-jobs.html

comment - "Looking forwards to all the deluded comments from our hardcore stoners :) they do so hate any possible hint that smoking that rubbish is a bad thing!!!!!" - shafted at every turn, Walsall UK,

More propaganda, I still have yet to believe why their is so much marijuana related propaganda out there, its laughable considering how safe marijuana is proven to be. *rolls eyes*

Those comment rating are fucking fixed!!! There are red arrows on all the anti-drug crowd, then ONE HOUR later everything is the complete opposite. Fuck you Daily Fail!

Probably some anti-drug group like "Neurotic Parents against Drugs" got wind of the article.

More propaganda, I still have yet to believe why their is so much marijuana related propaganda out there, its laughable considering how safe marijuana is proven to be. *rolls eyes*

I mean, it never said its bad for you, just that it makes people less motivated which I agree with for myself. Some people can go about their days stoned and be mad productive. But I'm lazy as it is, so if I smoke, I ain't getting shit done. :)

Acording to a real shocker from the world of bona fide science...

Bona fide bullshit, more likely. I'd love to get paid for spouting nonsense and calling it research.

Those comment rating are fucking fixed!!! There are red arrows on all the anti-drug crowd, then ONE HOUR later everything is the complete opposite. Fuck you Daily Fail!
digital cheating, eh?

anonymous should make it more fair ;)

digital cheating, eh?

anonymous should make it more fair ;)

It's not a very sophisticated system. If you don't keep browser cookies then it forgets you already voted. Easy to script. Not that I would do that or recommend it. I am happy knowing that the majority of people that vote agree with my point of view anyway because it simply makes more sense.