• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Daily Mail - Sally Bercow tempted to try 'Mexxy' drug before it's outlawed

lynx2051

Bluelighter
She is not best known for keeping her thoughts to herself – or steering clear of controversy.

But Mrs Speaker, otherwise known as Sally Bercow, has managed to stoke up a fresh storm today after claiming that she is tempted to try a drug before it is outlawed.

Mrs Bercow, 42, spoke out as the Government prepares to ban drug Methoxetamine – dubbed ‘Mexxy’ by users - for 12 months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ims-shes-tempted-try-Mexxy-drug-outlawed.html

God damn it! Enough with all the attention MXE is getting! Day after day I am getting sickened by the mass amount of attention it is gaining. I am reeeeally worried. This drug is gonna be gone before we know it! I'm stocking up, big time!

God damn it! Enough with all the attention MXE is getting! Day after day I am getting sickened by the mass amount of attention it is gaining. I am reeeeally worried. This drug is gonna be gone before we know it! I'm stocking up, big time!

I'm pretty sure the ban is today I'm afraid. I ordered 500mg on Monday and it isn't here yet. So am I a criminal if it's been seized?

I'm pretty sure the ban is today I'm afraid. I ordered 500mg on Monday and it isn't here yet. So am I a criminal if it's been seized?

Not sure about the U.K. ban. I'm in the States, so it's still legal and unregulated here. My supplier gets from a lab in China, and it's directly imported into the states. It's only a matter of time before this drug makes its way into the American Media, it's already been gaining stories about being seized in Airports. The U.S. government will be quick to ban it, as they always are.

I've never said this before, but I actually need a drink after reading all these crap articles.

Well done bitch, get even more negative attention to a drug you've never have, and probably never will do.

This wouldn't piss me off nowhere near as much if it was someone partially respectable. But this stupid whore can die for all I care.