Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Daily Ketamine Usage For Depression

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Daily Ketamine Usage For Depression/OCD

I've been taking sub anesthetic doses of ketamine (15-30mg) daily for depression, OCD, and cognitive enhancement. It's worked wonderfully, but what side effects should I watch out for if I continue on like this?

Last edited:
Damage to your kidneys and liver. Painful urination. Blood in stool...MXE actually worked great for me when taken daily for depression/ocd. Also zero negative effects experienced in the six months I spent doing this.

Damage to your kidneys and liver. Painful urination. Blood in stool...MXE actually worked great for me when taken daily for depression/ocd. Also zero negative effects experienced in the six months I spent doing this.

Oh so MXE would be a better option than ketamine for this?

As far as the effects on depression and OcD, I am not sure. It went well for me, and eventually I got to a point where I no longer felt that I needed the MXE every day. It's been months since my last dose.. Daily MXE would be a lot less damaging to the body then daily ketamine.

I always found methoxetamine much better for it's antidepressant capabilities than ketamine. IME MXE doesn't need to be dosed daily since it has such a long half life as well as it's metabolites building up & lingering in your system. Ketamine only ever gave short term relief from depression for me. Usually only about 24hrs-48hrs of relief with ketamine. Methoxetamine on the other hand (as long as it's not abused) gave relief from depression for anywhere between 72hrs to 1 week or a little longer. MXE also required much lower doses for antidepressant effects. MXE was around 5mg-15mg depending on tolerance, ketamine took closer to 25mg-40mg.

A very sore nose. I was at 20-40 mg of K per day this week, had to stop because my nose hurts. Personally MXE doesn't work for me, too much of an edge. Mental side effects of MXE are much worse too, mania and burning headaches. I don't find either drug any more effective at relieving depression than a couple of beers. Different strokes.

In theory, to achieve the most of the antidepressant effects you should try reaaaly low doses continued over time. As long as mxe is longer and more potent, you may take something as 1-2mg twice a day. K is too heavy on bladder/kidneys.

Maybe 3-meo-pcp in one morning dose around 250-750ug could do the trick as well.

My dosages are just wild stimations and as AD therapy is totally experimental and could go wrong. Or not.