• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Daily Cocaine use

Ermmm,
I've used cocaine on and off from the age of 17 to 25 but quit almost 3 years ago. Tbh man, cocaine is a very insidious drug. If you use it everyday eventually it'll catch up with you and start having all types of problems. want an advice? Just save it for special ocassions and always use the best stuff available, cocaine fucks your 👃 cartilage doesn't repair itself. Unless u want dents on the side of your nose. I'm srry if u don't wanna hear this but I've seen many lives ruined by this drug and also lots of uninostrils. If you keep using cocaine daily, the shape if your nose will change and trust me...you don't want that.

This girl was banging hot in the 90s and blow catched up with her.

Ermmm,
I've used cocaine on and off from the age of 17 to 25 but quit almost 3 years ago. Tbh man, cocaine is a very insidious drug. If you use it everyday eventually it'll catch up with you and start having all types of problems. want an advice? Just save it for special ocassions and always use the best stuff available, cocaine fucks your 👃 cartilage doesn't repair itself. Unless u want dents on the side of your nose. I'm srry if u don't wanna hear this but I've seen many lives ruined by this drug and also lots of uninostrils. If you keep using cocaine daily, the shape if your nose will change and trust me...you don't want that.
Totally get it and appreciate your concern and advise. It’s just a few bumps. I’m not railing a gram a day. I’m about a week in although I did take a break yesterday.

Totally get it and appreciate your concern and advise. It’s just a few bumps. I’m not railing a gram a day. I’m about a week in although I did take a break yesterday.
Still man, trust me cocaine fks up your nose. If you don't trust me, do a test. Look at yourself in the mirror, take a picture of your face now and after a few sessions take a picture in the same angle. You'll notice the difference, eveeytime u use cocaine your nose deteriorates more and more. But w.e, as long as you don't abuse it you'll be fine. But I'd recommend u to reduce your intake fro. Every day to Max once a week or 2 times a month.
Another thing that cocaine really damages is your heart, I've met ppl who have died in their early 30s from a heart attack. Daily use is too much tbh.

Like nznity said daily use of cocaine or meth will catch up with you eventually and you will crash. I did crank 90s meth and snorted it for ten years with a 4 day break in those yesrs they both uppers and the nose does give out . Also the mental effects are huge since then i have what i call blue moods i can feel them coming but just cant shift them was not like that before

You'll mostly get stern warnings about this topic on this forum.

For most people what starts out as casual use ends up in catastrophe. However, It really depends on the person. There are people out there who can use it casually and escape relatively unscathed, particularly with cocaine compared to other drugs like meth because of it's short duration.

Frequent use will inevitably catch up to you sooner or later with nose damage and neurotransmitter depletion.

It's not impossible to use a few bumps a day for a period of time and come out OK in the end. It just requires discipline.

Practice harm reduction, I highly suggest you buy some saline nose spray and use it before and after snorting. Also, if you're in the US/North America it's vital to buy some fent strips and test your cocaine for fentanyl.

Coke is too expensive for such piss poor quality nowadays. Plus most of the coke in my area is probably packed with fentanyl. Quite a few cokeheads I've known have kicked the bucket due to fent in their coke over the last four or five years.

Between 2010 and 2013, all my best friends were selling coke. It was great, because I would shoot speedballs daily and I always had access to discounted coke of decent quality. And half the time they'd just give me grams here and there without charge. Kept my speedball habit "cheap"... well, cheaper than if I was buying both h and coke.

Coke is too expensive for such piss poor quality nowadays. Plus most of the coke in my area is probably packed with fentanyl. Quite a few cokeheads I've known have kicked the bucket due to fent in their coke over the last four or five years.

Between 2010 and 2013, all my best friends were selling coke. It was great, because I would shoot speedballs daily and I always had access to discounted coke of decent quality. And half the time they'd just give me grams here and there without charge. Kept my speedball habit "cheap"... well, cheaper than if I was buying both h and coke.

yeah I have lost friends to fent in coke and if you expand to friends of friends, it's quite a few people, at this point everyone knows someone who's died from it. Seems like it's not purposely laced, but that the brick of coke maybe gets set down on a drug packaging table where fentanyl was processed and now there is a hot spot on the brick. Unfortunately if you get that hot spot, you die, if you're using alone, or if no one has narcan (for this reason I always recommend getting some narcan doses and making sure all of your friend group has some and always brings them and tells everyone they have them and where they are, and never using alone). It's really fucked up, street drugs are becoming way too unsafe.

Additionally, I can't find any good coke, ever. I can't even remember when the last time I got real coke was. Mostly it's levamisole (which metabolizes into aminorex, which is a stimulant, but a way shittier one). Some of my younger friends, I don't think, have ever had real coke, because they'll be like "DUDE THIS SHIT IS FIRE" and it'll be utter crap. Same as with heroin, most young people have never had real heroin so they don't even know how good it is.

back when I was younger, the coke might have been cut, but the cut was inert and it was mostly cocaine. Or even if it was 40% or something, it was still a cocaine effect, and you could acetone wash it to get pure coke. Now, you acetone wash it, and it's still just levamisole. Very different effects between those two drugs. everyone thinks they have a good source, but unless you're importing it from central America directly, it is probably barely even cocaine.

In any case, old man ranting aside, daily use of cocaine is not good for you. It damages your heart and your nose, and your wallet as well. And it's Russian roulette with the fentanyl problem.

Don't be so totally foolish that you think daily Cocaine usage doesn't end with some pretty rough personal consequences. People survive Cocaine addiction and go on to live amazing lives, but it's not like they couldn't have done better without the Cocaine addiction.

Life is about stability. You gotta find that thing that you can indeed take/do every day without robbing you of your soul. It's my belief that using Cocaine daily in a maintenance-type fashion, say, how one would take even, Amphetamine, is just not practically possible.

It's a drug that's made for a particularly wild 12-hour party ever now and then. This is what Cocaine is all about. To think you can make life a constant party is the folly of man!

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) and Cocaine are very similar actually (inverse agonist @ DAT)

Obviously different molecules, Cocaine being a TRI (DAT/SERT/NET) and Ritalin a DNRI (DAT/NET)

Methylphenidate is actually nearly twice as potent ED50 as Cocaine (0.07 vs 0.014 mg/kg body weight)

Subject receiving both drugs intravenously reported very similar effects and some subjects couldn’t differentiate between the two (just like Morphine & Diacetylmorphine) adjusting dose as per potency

I take daily Methylphenidate 40mg IR for adult ADHD and is remarkable safe as a stimulant with a 60 year track record

Cocaine is obviously dangerous, cardio wise, heart, etc when abused ……BUT if it was pharmaceutical grade MERK Cocaine HCL “light fluffy crystals” lol taken at 20mg intranasal dose a few times a day…..couple times a week ….???

Any worse than Adderall / Dexedrine / Desoxyn / Phenmetrazine/ Methylphenidate ???

Illicit Cocaine is cut to sh*t …even properly washed both methods is questionable. Straight from Bolivia & Columbia a key would be 80% pure on average being refined in a freakin jungle with crude materials ….at best a “Master cook” that doesn’t cut it with that bs levamisole could be 85-90% pure with trace impurities and other crap from jungle lab refinery

MERK Pharmaceutical Cocaine HCL is 100% Pure Cocaine tropaine alkaloid water soluble HCL salt …..I would totally kill for/love an ounce glass bottle of Cocaine and 10gram Swiss Diamorphine glass bottle for a Pharma grade speedball lol

Last edited:
Methylphenidate (Ritalin) and Cocaine are very similar actually (inverse agonist @ DAT)

Obviously different molecules, Cocaine being a TRI (DAT/SERT/NET) and Ritalin a DNRI (DAT/NET)

Methylphenidate is actually nearly twice as potent ED50 as Cocaine (0.07 vs 0.014 mg/kg body weight)

Subject receiving both drugs intravenously reported very similar effects and some subjects couldn’t differentiate between the two (just like Morphine & Diacetylmorphine) adjusting dose as per potency

I take daily Methylphenidate 40mg IR for adult ADHD and is remarkable safe as a stimulant with a 60 year track record

Cocaine is obviously dangerous, cardio wise, heart, etc when abused ……BUT if it was pharmaceutical grade MERK Cocaine HCL “light fluffy crystals” lol taken at 20mg intranasal dose a few times a day…..couple times a week ….???

Any worse than Adderall / Dexedrine / Desoxyn / Phenmetrazine/ Methylphenidate ???

Illicit Cocaine is cut to sh*t …even properly washed both methods is questionable. Straight from Bolivia & Columbia a key would be 80% pure on average being refined in a freakin jungle with crude materials ….at best a “Master cook” that doesn’t cut it with that bs levamisole could be 85-90% pure with trace impurities and other crap from jungle lab refinery

MERK Pharmaceutical Cocaine HCL is 100% Pure Cocaine tropaine alkaloid water soluble HCL salt …..I would totally kill for/love an ounce glass bottle of Cocaine and 10gram Swiss Diamorphine glass bottle for a Pharma grade speedball lol

I feel like some percentages must be slightly off, since every source I know consistently States HCL coke can lbe at the most 89% pure, and if i remember correctly,.and i AM really sure i do to a very large degree, the highest purity any type of coke could be would be 99% in clinical grade liquid OR perhaps, tho i suppose this would be rare to such extent that this is not possible in any other way than professional but not for average users, upto the full 100% in base...

Im always willing to entertain the notion that im wrong, but in this case this seems rather unlikely to me, but i always consider IT at least possible...

Just started using cocaine daily again. Few bumps here and there. Mostly at night, after dinner and a cocktail. Just wondering who else uses cocaine daily and how long you have been using daily for…?
Longtimes ago.(90'ies)Three months daily.It could be really bad habbitforming.Lot's of money,cause it was twice more expensive,that H n3 and really compulsive.Was really good batch-peruvian flake.quite yellowish and somekinda waxy.Have not even see coke more than 20 years,but is still around-in the bigger cities....at the sea during season.....

Last edited:

You are right about pure Cocaine and methylphenidate. the resemblance is striking. Coke the more euphoric father of his tame son methylphenidate.

With all the fent nowadays I really would not trust getting coke consistently,.not to mention how much the average coke is cut to shit. Crack on the other hand.. have yet to see any of mine with any fent or benzos, yes I test them all, and the potency blows (no pun intended) any coke I've came across out of the fucking water absolutely no comparison. But then you need to live with the fact you are a stinky car jacking crack tweaker instead of some high roller upper class coke enthusiast connoisseur pimp.

And to answer the question of op, I doubt that daily use is feasible if you want to live for long. I have regrettably been smoking/IV rock daily for almost a month now. No joke I have lost at least 10 lbs, which is not good because I was into bodybuilding and still am just waiting to get my shit together and live healthy again before I lift any iron. Noticed my eyesight is sort of fucked up. This stuff is pretty insidious and frightening, wish I had known better..

I think almost any drug is probably not great to do daily. I think cocaine is bad daily only because of the caustic effect on the nose and strain on the heart.

But yeah I mean if ya wanna do daily for a while and have some kind of exit plan, and most importantly rinse your nose and are healthy then whatever, have fun. I wouldn't push it longer than a month though and have a few days off in that time.