• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DADLE ([D-Ala2, D-Leu5]-Enkephalin)

SpiralusSancti

Bluelighter
Could results gotten from research on this chemical explain “embalming effect” of good heroin?
You know, people looking years/decades younger than non-users. And maybe, “I don’t ever get sick on opiates.”, isn’t only wishful thinking or illusion because of being fucked up and not feeling flu or whatever?

Ofc you won’t get “embalming effect” if you are malnourished homeless person doing heroin...

I think any such observation is just due to opioid's relative nontoxicity on the organs.

Or maybe they put adrenochrome in there :laughing:

I think you just described wishful thinking or an illusion

Also, you don't know cause and effect someone buying expensive drugs might be wealthier, not have to go out in the sun, have better health care , extra time for weightlifting or cardio or yoga or spas or meditation maybe they can buy organic bananas at whole foods

Or maybe they never look like they are sick or have the flu because if they can afford pricer drugs they might have more money to spend to not run out of drugs.

I think you just described wishful thinking or an illusion
Probably, almost completely but I’m not sure 100% it's only that. But your explanation of possible reasons is right for majority of phenomena.

But there’s also stress relief (stress kills) and feeling of well-being from substance itself, slower metabolism, effects on hormones (yeah it fucks up testosterone in some people but not necessary and might have good sides too) or something a lot more complex like with DADLE being in fact general property of some compounds.
Not to speak about things opiates were or still are used for medically. Heroin was effective against cough more than codeine.

What is this DADLE exactly, a research chemical ...? Enkephalin sounds good, I've always been interested about delta opioids and bromadol seemed to confirm me in that.

Other opiods like H also cause somewhat of opiod balsaming effect (mini hibernations if you wish) via various mechanism. Like eating low calory diet as most people don't have big appetite on opiods, and that’s one of very few things that does increase longlivety in mammals. There are other reasons why good quality opiates penitentially increase chances for longer life. Being in a state where stress is unknown word is good for health as everyone knows stress kills. Many other effects of opiods also potentially cause people to stay young and in good shape. Even overall impacts on metabolism can be great. Trick is to live healthy lifestyle, having absolutely pure stuff and not overdoing it..