• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dabs are another Level

When I said it was like an opiate - I had a crazy, euphoric body high and felt a dopey head space, not as if I was on an opiate, but it really reminded me of being on opiates. It is clear that THC and opiates are completely different classes of drugs that have much different effects.

I was describing my one experience with a dab, YMMV.

Dabs are great! Ive only smoked them once, while I was coming up on acid for the first time. I was thinking 2 tabs wasn't enough so I smoked a dab and that brought the experience to a whole nother level. Wasn't anything unmanageable though.

Isn't talking about giving your pet drugs against forum rules?
You shouldn't give a rat drugs-- common sense.

And if you honestly think saying SWIM or "my pet rat" is going to save you from anything.. Well, I don't even know what to say to you.
Everyone, including law enforcement, will know exactly what you mean.

It just makes it unnecessarily confusing and hard to read.

Please just write like a normal person if you want people to respond.

I don't find it to be like opiates, but it can definitely be an intense feeling. I prefer concentrates because I personally find there's a much lower ceiling on how high I can get smoking flowers.

I've never done opiates except dxm but thats not true opiate for me.

Not only is it not a true opiate, it's not even a fake opiate. It's absolutely nothing like opiates. It's a drastically different kind of chemical with no relation to the poppy plant or any synthetic or semisynthetic opioids.

I feel that dabs are unhealthy and having been a dabaholic myself know that they are like the weed version of crack. They can ruin smoking flowers for you forever because of tolerance plus the equipment to dab is ridiculously expensive.

Dabs are perfect for someone who can not handle the harsh burn of waxs and clorophyll, but require major amounts of cannabinoids and terpenes to deal with their issues. Properly made hash oil, dabbed in the right amount, and on a nail heated just right not to hot or cold leds to a perfect dab.

Improperly done dabs with oil that is not properly purged or even hq oil heated wrong will lead to a shitty dab.

Google vapexhale to see the most legit oil vaporizing dabber.