• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dabbling with dabbing

SomethingWitty123

Greenlighter
I got my dab rig all set up, and got some weed oil too. Apparently it's an extremely high THC strain, and I've never even smoked weed before...am I running before I can walk by dabbing this?

"am I running before I can walk by dabbing this?"

never smoked weed. considering trying product with extremely high thc for your first time.

what do you think?

alasdair

should be fine, a BB-sized bead should go over well to start, just make sure you're in an environment where you feel safe

It will probably blow your mind if you've never done anything with THC in it... The first time I smoked weed I felt like I was floating out of my body and time was moving slower than usual, pretty fun. I would try the herb first, you can't OD on THC but it is still a very powerful psychoactive substance.

^^^
I agree, start with some lower THC weed and then work your way up. Also if dabbing is your first high then good old weed just wont be so cool. Embrace the weed then fuck with BTO and shit because once loved you will find comfort in the joint.

"am I running before I can walk by dabbing this?"

never smoked weed. considering trying product with extremely high thc for your first time.

what do you think?

alasdair
One need not start with flip flops, before trying to wear Air Jordans.