View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dabbing DMT...nothing happened?!

SomethingWitty123

Greenlighter
I don't know what I'm doing wrong...I heated up the glass nail till it glowed orange, put the dome on for about 10-20 secs and dropped the crystals on it. I remember it vaporised almost immediately, and it was hard to keep all that smoke in so maybe I burned it? I took around 50mg, and I got that whole ringing in your ears, feelings of being blasted off, but only for a little bit. After, my vision just seemed a little enhanced and I was getting mild visuals and sounds. Felt a little like LSD, but super mild. So I must be doing something wrong...

Sounds exactly like mild DMT experience... You say nothing happened and in the next breath you admit feelings of blast off, ringing in your ears and mild visuals.
Did you shut your eyes during the trip?
I smoked quite a bit of DMT back in the day before I shut my eyes one time and was floored by the closed eye visuals.
I find on medium to lowing doses of DMT all you get is that blast off feeling and probably the most gorgeous closed eye visuals you've ever seen.
I find that I usually get next to no open eye visuals without a very large dose.

did you actually weigh your dose or did you estimate it? I can tell you that at least with my batch (freebase, snow-white crystals), 50mg looks like a whole lot of material. your experience does describe a low dose DMT experience very much.

I think I maybe overheated the nail, since the smoke kinda burned. I think the best way for glass nails is to stop torching it after it begins to glow, when I did the DMT I dabbed it off a nail that was all red hot without much time to cool off so I guess I burnt off most of it :(

if glass starts to glow, it is already a couple 100 degrees centigrade hot, how much exactly depending on the kind of glass. total overkill, even for cannabinoids and especially for DMT

DMT is sensitive to heat, even sandwiching between weed usually isn't as effective in preventing it from burning.

To get the most from your DMT try to build a machine, see link below:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=25974

What this guy said, build a machine. They're nearly idiot proof. Since you're new you're bound to burn some of it put 100mg of it in there and take as many deep breaths as you can before you fall into the ether. IME, it takes me 3 good lungfuls to breakthrough.

Mighta been too hot domeless ti is a better option to dab it imo. My friend dabbed some way too hot even though I told him to wait got mild visuals his girlfriend listend to me about temp and she broke through and front of him and he acted all pussed like I gave her more or something, but it was literally the exact same dosage.

Dabbing works perfect if you time it right, it all vapes at once so you don't waste any but it taints the nail/rig forever. I have been able to breakthough more consistently off my ti nail and dry rig than I ever have with a machine and I have smoked through about an 8thof dmt in various methods, personally dabbing is my favorite.