• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth D-methamphetamine for the treatment of adhd (my experience)

We know from research that using higher dosages of addictive drugs correlates directly with the addictive potential of said drug. Someone who injects 50mg of Methamphetamine will become addicted "faster", if you will than someone taking D-Amphetamine 5mg orally.

Drugs like Amphetamines can be used long-term maintaining their therapeutic benefit. This is only the case if the utmost caution and responsibility are practiced. Only use what it takes to make your symptoms manageable, never more. I'm also a recovering addict who has a stimulant prescription (Dextroamphetamine). I was never a stimulant addict though, so keep that in mind.

1mg Dextroamphetamine is like nothing. It makes me question the validity of your product when you say less than 1 milligram is enough to give you severe insomnia. Most people wouldn't be able to tell with surety that they'd actually taken a drug. For most folks, the threshold is going to be 5mg Dextroamphetamine orally to see subjectively, clinically noticeable effects.

As far as things that can help offset the negative side-effects of Amphetamines, you've got options.

Benzodiazepines

Not at all advised. They work like a charm. They are also highly addictive. They're only "effective" for 6 weeks at most. After the 4 week mark, you will start seeing a noticeable decrease in the efficacy of the Benzodiazepines. I am including this in the thread just because I know it will come up in conversation. I do not suggest using Benzodiazepines.

Herbs

L-Theanine, Valerian, Passionflower are just a few of the commonly-used sedatin/anxiolytic herbs that you can find either at the supermarket or a supplement/vitamin shop. I find Theanine and Passionflower to be very effective for me. As with everything, make sure you're buying something legitimate. I mentioned the supermarket, but Ideally, you're not getting this stuff at the supermarket.

Kava

Kava is a tree/shrub that contains sedative/anxiolytic compounds known as Kavalactones. There are folks who swear by Kava both as a remedy for situations like yours and on its own as a recreational substance. It doesn't seem to have risk for addiction/tolerance. I'm sure tolerance is there in some form, I just have never heard anyone actually describe it.

These are some good starting suggestions. Let me know how you feel about this stuff. We can throw some more suggestions at you if need be.
I will try these natural anxiolytic drugs and write about the results of the reception

We know from research that using higher dosages of addictive drugs correlates directly with the addictive potential of said drug. Someone who injects 50mg of Methamphetamine will become addicted "faster", if you will than someone taking D-Amphetamine 5mg orally.

Drugs like Amphetamines can be used long-term maintaining their therapeutic benefit. This is only the case if the utmost caution and responsibility are practiced. Only use what it takes to make your symptoms manageable, never more. I'm also a recovering addict who has a stimulant prescription (Dextroamphetamine). I was never a stimulant addict though, so keep that in mind.

1mg Dextroamphetamine is like nothing. It makes me question the validity of your product when you say less than 1 milligram is enough to give you severe insomnia. Most people wouldn't be able to tell with surety that they'd actually taken a drug. For most folks, the threshold is going to be 5mg Dextroamphetamine orally to see subjectively, clinically noticeable effects.

As far as things that can help offset the negative side-effects of Amphetamines, you've got options.

Benzodiazepines

Not at all advised. They work like a charm. They are also highly addictive. They're only "effective" for 6 weeks at most. After the 4 week mark, you will start seeing a noticeable decrease in the efficacy of the Benzodiazepines. I am including this in the thread just because I know it will come up in conversation. I do not suggest using Benzodiazepines.

Herbs

L-Theanine, Valerian, Passionflower are just a few of the commonly-used sedatin/anxiolytic herbs that you can find either at the supermarket or a supplement/vitamin shop. I find Theanine and Passionflower to be very effective for me. As with everything, make sure you're buying something legitimate. I mentioned the supermarket, but Ideally, you're not getting this stuff at the supermarket.

Kava

Kava is a tree/shrub that contains sedative/anxiolytic compounds known as Kavalactones. There are folks who swear by Kava both as a remedy for situations like yours and on its own as a recreational substance. It doesn't seem to have risk for addiction/tolerance. I'm sure tolerance is there in some form, I just have never heard anyone actually describe it.

These are some good starting suggestions. Let me know how you feel about this stuff. We can throw some more suggestions at you if need be.
fun fact - kava actually has a reverse tolerance action. you gotta kinda work at it but after a while the effects become MORE pronounced.

Something big that I really regret not throwing in the mix; this is a little ridiculous as I use this one myself.

Clonidine (Catapres) is primarily a blood pressure medication (anti-hypertensive). Medically it falls under the umbrella of drugs known as Alpha-2 Andrenergic Agonists, which include lesser-known/used substances like Lofexidine and Guanfacine just to name a couple. If you do a little digging, you'll note that others have recognized the potential benefit of therapeutic co-use of stimulants and Clonidine or the others listed.

Clonidine is not given nearly enough creedence in its medical application as I believe it should. I believe there are a lot of people out there taking stuff like Z-Drugs or Benzodiazepines because that's all they know is out there and nothing else is offered to them.

I take Clonidine twice per day. During the day, the anti-hypotensive, sedative effects really smooth the edges of the whole stimulant experience. At night, Clonidine helps me get to sleep a little more easily. It really works great if its not contraindicated for your situation. If you have any questions, let me know.

Clonidine 0.1mg tablets are the best anxiolytic medicine you can take

Benzodiazepine (Diazepam/Lorazepam/Alprazolam)
Clonidine
Pregabalin
Indica Cannabis

(Oxycodone 5mg + Ritalin 10mg + Xanax 0.5mg + Lyrica 150mg + Ketamine) pulverized powder dissolved in few oz of hot water….OJ to mask bitter taste, cool water and drink it.