• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cyclizine and methadone

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
I managed to a white some 50mg cyclizine tablets. I don't inject but I don't know how to use this to potentiate methadone.

Can anyone help please @blondin @F.U.B.A.R.??

Just pop them or perhaps you can mix it with the done and plug it if you're looking for a quick onset

This is something I've never done but many of my junkie mates used to shoot meth and cyclizine tablets - often with disastrous consequences (total benzo type blackouts, waking up in cells, being found naked in phone boxes, etc.)

But just oral consumption of the two should suffice. Go easy though mate, because its apparently a very potent combination.

I managed to a white some 50mg cyclizine tablets. I don't inject but I don't know how to use this to potentiate methadone.

Can anyone help please @blondin @F.U.B.A.R.??

Yes, 100% you can. I read about Cyclizine potentiating opioids (Methadone especially) in an Irvine Welsh book (I think it might have been Skagboys) so I blagged my way to a prescription and I definitely notice a difference.

This is something I've never done but many of my junkie mates used to shoot meth and cyclizine tablets - often with disastrous consequences (total benzo type blackouts, waking up in cells, being found naked in phone boxes, etc.)

But just oral consumption of the two should suffice. Go easy though mate, because its apparently a very potent combination.

Just to clarify my previous comment, I have never attempted to take Cyclizine anyway other than orally.
CAN you inject them easily? Can you snort or smoke them?

It is not wise to inject, snort or smoke them! Orally is more than fine for Cyclizine.

Yeah, orally has always been fine for me. It was only when FUBAR mentioned people injecting them I wondered how much difference it made.

I'll just eat them too . That's 2 tsbs. On 85mg methadone

Cyclizine is very different orally versus IV.
The tablets are not water soluble I'm not sure how people used to inject them.
They basically have to be crushed and added to the barrel and shook up with hot water and the suspension injected with a larger needle because a small one will clog.

Cyclizine HCl is not water soluble (roughly 1mg/ml)
Cyclizine lactate is water soluble at least 50mg/ml, its the salt that is used in hospital vials.
Cyclizine citrate is also water soluble it can be prepared from an easy H2O/alcohol extraction of tablets, basing the cyclizine, filtering the solid base and dissolving it in appropriate acid solution.

Cyclizine 100mg IV has a rush on its own.
50-100mg added to a shot of heroin makes it like 3 times stronger and ads to the rush big time.

Much more than diphenhydramine.
Be very careful.

And also injecting crushed tablets is so bad for you. I'm not reccomending it

So I took 100mg with my dose of meth and can't say I was blown away really

Yeah, orally has always been fine for me. It was only when FUBAR mentioned people injecting them I wondered how much difference it made.

Enough difference that many of them are now dead, crippled or heading in that general direction...

Last edited:
So we're they IVing a couple 50mg pills with their methadone? ,,Or just washing the pills down with meth orally?

The preferred combination was physeptone methadone tablets and valoid cyclizine tablets. Crushed, shaken and injected in god knows what dosages, but with fuckin disastrous consequences.

Well I've had my morning dose 20 mins after 200mg (4xsuggested dose). I feel nice! I definitely notice potentiation!
Is 200mg dangerous to take?

I love physeptone. Makes me wanna go on a holiday! I know it's physiological but mg/mg tablets best the jollop every time

^^ it's not amazing on its own really. Better than DPH. Oral methadone and IV cyclizine is reinforcing. Not worth doing really though.

I have cyclizine prescribed for nausea and I've combined it with several opioids. Methadone included. It's a sedating antihistamine so it will potentiate the nod. A 50mg tab is enough.
I've just taken one with morphine. I've only taken it orally so can't advise on shooting that up.
It will make your tongue a little numb on the tip. It's a known effect with it. It's nothing to worry about and goes away quickly. It's not like cocaine numbness but you'll feel a little numbness.