• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids cwe with nurofen plus

Cant remember

Greenlighter
Hello everybody.. So this is what swim done.. He put 15 nurofen plus pills in warm water and waited a little while then mixed then topped off with cold water then put in freezer for 40 then he could see the ibuprofen and codeine had seperated so he used a sock to filter.. Everything seemed good then he placed the glass up in the air towards the light and tilted I could see the dark shadow of ibuprofen at the bottom so swim filterd again with a different sock now it seems better still very cloudy but hear thats normal.. What do you think have I done a good enough job to drink it and not get negitive effects from ibuprofen(stomace pains etc) whats your thoughts?

Try filtering it through a coffee filter. Then two coffee filters. Lastly three coffee filters.

When I do this for a similar extraction (prechilled concentrated coffee exctract) my typical removal after all grounds are removed by fractionally seperating are like 90 percent 9 percent 0.9 percent going from solid brown to black to clear brown

Hi guys. Today, I shot up crystal meth. But... I skin popped it :( on accident.

One week ago from this day, a friend injected me with meth. I then injected myself with the same needle in the library bathroom, using tap water :( I wound up in the hospital the next day because my arm got so stiff and freaky, and slight amounts of pain. Upon arriving at the medical clinic, I got extremely lightheaded and almost passed out twice. I started hyperventilating, and thought I was going to die. But, apparently the whole light headedness part was in my head. Well, the same thing just happened 20 mins ago. I completely missed the vein and popped the skin. Now, there is a giant squishy lump on my foot at the injection site, just bigger than a quarter. Now, my foot feels a LITTLE tingly, and very cold. I was also a LOT cleaner this time. I steralized EVERYTHING and only used the needle once... and it was in my bathroom this time... not a public one. Am I going to be alright?

Last edited:
Hello everybody.. So this is what swim done.. He put 15 nurofen plus pills in warm water and waited a little while then mixed then topped off with cold water then put in freezer for 40 then he could see the ibuprofen and codeine had seperated so he used a sock to filter.. Everything seemed good then he placed the glass up in the air towards the light and tilted I could see the dark shadow of ibuprofen at the bottom so swim filterd again with a different sock now it seems better still very cloudy but hear thats normal.. What do you think have I done a good enough job to drink it and not get negitive effects from ibuprofen(stomace pains etc) whats your thoughts?

We don't use SWIM, so please edit your post

Chickens glalore im not sure what that has to do with cold water extractions. Your more likely to get help if you post your question in a new thread. I have no experience with injecting meth. But, i do take amphetamine daily. I highly suggest you consume the meth in different way until you have a better grasp of how to safely do an injection. Look around here and google and you should find tons pf information on proper sanitizing and procedures. There is a reason when you get blood work the person has to go to school for years. Also, make sure you research how to properly prevent infection. Even if you didnt get a infection. That quarter sized lump is like a gateway for bacteria and other pathogens directly into your body.