• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids CWE on Tyleno 3

ElevatedSoul

Bluelighter
I know there are guides, but I want input and answers! So, if I got 210mg of codeine worth of pills and just filtered them through tissues or cloth, Id be good? If so, how many tissues? Do I only filter it through once? If not tissues what kind of cloth could I use? From what I understand, I get a filter of some sort, secure it around a cup. From there crush up the pills and run water through the powder and filter then wait? If Im incorrect, someone please correct me lol. Also, could I just use cold water out of the faucet or do I cool it in the freezer for a bit? One more thing, for 210mg of codeine and 2100mg of tylenol, how much water do I use? Much thanks to everyone who jam help me out.

Typically I would use a cotton t shirt , or a coffee filter but paper towel , tissues will work too only thing is some of your end product will be soaked into the paper and getting it out can be a pain .

Washing it twice won't hurt either as long as its cold water , should be able to tell by how cloudy your end solution is.

Best bet is usually. Crush everything , set it in the freezer till the Tylenol sludges on the bottom then filter

Typically I would use a cotton t shirt , or a coffee filter but paper towel , tissues will work too only thing is some of your end product will be soaked into the paper and getting it out can be a pain .

Washing it twice won't hurt either as long as its cold water , should be able to tell by how cloudy your end solution is.

Best bet is usually. Crush everything , set it in the freezer till the Tylenol sludges on the bottom then filter
So you're saying filter it once, then put in freezer till tylenol settles and then filter again? Also, how much of my end product will end up int he tissue/paper towel and how would I get it out, wring out the filter?

Sorry , I'm trying to do this by cellphone .

Basically if I were to do it , I crush everything into powder , put it into a jar then add water , put into freezer , ill check it over after a bit , the Tylenol almost takes on a corn starch like consistency , filter this through a cloth , wring out the cloth .

Doing it your way , your going to end up using a lot of water , if you haven't done anything with it yet , put your powder back into a container with whatever water you've poured through it. Let it sit for a bit then refiltr it through cloth , wring out. Those tissues .

Hopefully you won't lose much , you kinda did it backward , but it should be salvagable

Still have yet to do it. So does the amount of water matter? Would an inch or so above the top of the powder be fine? One last thing, stir it up after I put the water in I'd assume (If the water doesnt do that by its self) Got everything prepared, just dont want to mess up and loose my beloved product.

About 250 ml of water just enough to cover it , a little extra won't hurt it but its more you have to drink

Stiring it up before putting it in the freezer could help make sure its all dissolved , but make sure its really cold before you filter it

About 1/4 inch or so water above your powder should be an ok eyeball. If you can't measure out your water

Last edited:
About 250 ml of water just enough to cover it , a little extra won't hurt it but its more you have to drink

Stiring it up before putting it in the freezer could help make sure its all dissolved , but make sure its really cold before you filter it

About 1/4 inch or so water above your powder should be an ok eyeball. If you can't measure out your water
Last question. The total amount of tylenol in this is 2100mg, would this damage my 16 year old girlfriend that weighs 120 pounds if for some reason the CWE doesn't work? She took a dose of 900mg tylenol yesterday in the form of tylenol3. She doesn't want to damage her liver.

Ok , now I'm confused in your first post you said 210 mg , in the above post its now 2100 mg , double check your math and the amount , ok nvm. I see my mistake .

Personally I wouldn't exceed 90 mg codeine is a little out of my wheel house as I use much stronger substances .

After 90 mg the negative side effects will out weigh the pleasurable ones if she's not used to that much , I would consult erowid for more information or hopefully someone else can chime in .

Most of the Tylenol should be removed but I can't say all of it will be , if your solution is cloudy at all you still have Tylenol in your cwe

Last edited:
Ok , now I'm confused in your first post you said 210 mg , in the above post its now 2100 mg , double check your math and the amount ,

Personally I wouldn't exceed 90 mg codeine is a little out of my wheel house as I use much stronger substances .

After 90 mg the negative side effects will out weigh the pleasurable ones if she's not used to that much , I would consult erowid for more information or hopefully someone else can chime in .

Most of the Tylenol should be removed but I can't say all of it will be
2100mg of tylenol. my girlfriend ;) doesnt want liver failure now. the dose of codeine will be 210mg. The plan is to extract 210mg of codeine from 7 30/300 tylenol 3's. she has a decent opiat tolerance and took 90mg yesterday straight with the 900mg of tylenol that was in it, she felt nothing. Just making sure if this goes bad and she ends up injesting 2100mg of tylenol that she will be fine.

Most of the Tylenol will be gone it clumps together in the bottom , the water will contain your codeine , if you are worried there may still be Tylenol in your water solution put the filtered water back in the freezer for a little bit and see if any particulate is still on the bottom of your container , then re filter using new cloth .

Most of the Tylenol will be gone it clumps together in the bottom , the water will contain your codeine , if you are worried there may still be Tylenol in your water solution put the filtered water back in the freezer for a little bit and see if any particulate is still on the bottom of your container , then re filter using new cloth .

How long to keep in freezer?

Long enough that it starts to settle on the bottom and becomes viscous , think almost like a sludge it won't be free moving , kinda like a sediment

Long enough that it starts to settle on the bottom and becomes viscous , think almost like a sludge it won't be free moving , kinda like a sediment
Got me pretty fucked up and I still feel it. I didnt even pour the white (assuming) tylenol slugde into the filter. (5 tissues folded over for 10 layers) Maybe wasted a few MGof codeine but better safe than sorry. Saying I kept the white sludge out,does that mean I avoided the majority of the poison? Although 2100mg of tylenol wont get you super sick, I still dont want that much in my body. The liquid came out as a clear liquid with a slight green/yellow tint,is that good? Wasnt cloudy one bit, but is it supposed to have color to it?

I don't remember any of mine having color to it ,,all the pills I used were white , did your filter have any dye in it?

-Cut/pasting my answer from a different thread I posted in, as it's applicable, I guess. Looks like you've already done it, but for future reference, if you're ever looking to try another technique, I find this works pretty well! Not to say that LightTrailz method is flawed, by any means; I found it useful to try a couple different techniques when first starting, in the name of finding one that best suited my needs-

As someone who routinely CWEs 30-40 pills (T1s, alas), I find the most hassle-free (yet thorough) method is as follows (brief summary) :

Tools needed-
T1s or T3s
Running water
Mason jar w/ lid (or similar deep vessel)
Fridge
Cloth bandana
Cereal bowl (or similar)
Coffee grinder (optional)

>Crush pills, clean coffeegrinder works well
>pour powder into mason jar
>add no more than 150ml warm-hot water (too much water increases the risk of extra APAP getting in)
>shake for one minute
>pour into bowl
>fridge for 30-40 minutes (or freezer, but ime one will eventually leave it in too long, and cold degrades codeine. Depends how much time you have.)
>remove from fridge
>put cold water dampened bandana over mouth of mason jar (dampening reduces product loss)
>pour in solution
>put in fridge and allow 3-20 minutes to filter (depends on number of pills used and sludginess of solution)
>squeeze bandana into bowl, add drippings to your now less-milky looking solution

You shouldn't need to filter more than once for anything under fifteen pills- repeat, if necessary. The bandana will be filled with lots of visible APAP residue.
Drinking it is best accomplished by adding another 150ml cold water, an icecube, and chugging it before your stomach cottons on to what the hell you're doing.

****Important****
Consume on an empty stomach. It's the diffefence between mild sedation and an opiate rush w/ histamine release and an appreciable nod.

Sorry for brevity, typing on phone hope this helps~
If you have any silk, silk will do a better job filtering than cotton.

I haven't done it in a long time but there are measurements somewhere on the Internet. And don't just "run" it through. Put a certain amount in and squeeze it through. I just used to use a t shirt. Wet it and then use t. But if u got a cheese cloth or something like that then it's probably better.

Yeah so it's a quick process. Make sure u squeeze it and don't let it sit there.

I'm no scientist. This is from what I used to do and it always worked.

Btw about liver failure. You'll have some apap leftover in the water solution but nothing near what it would have been. You will see the chunks of apap left behind in filter that won't be touching your liver.

Coffee filters don't work for acetaminophen like they do for aspirin! No matter how slow you pour it and how small the solution is, they clog up the filter and the solution eventually has to be squeezed by hand, still resulting in a cloudy solution.

What other alternatives are there?

I seem to remember someone telling me vacuum filters, does this sound right/familiar?

Coffee filters don't work for acetaminophen like they do for aspirin! No matter how slow you pour it and how small the solution is, they clog up the filter and the solution eventually has to be squeezed by hand, still resulting in a cloudy solution.

What other alternatives are there?

I seem to remember someone telling me vacuum filters, does this sound right/familiar?

If you're working with APAP, I really do strongly suggest you give cotton or silk a try. I personally prefer bandanas, as they fit into the mouth of a mason jar quite nicely. After trying a variety of filtration methods, I found fabric to work the best/fastest; in my mind, faster filtration has the added bonus of being less likely to induce an impatient, inadvertently sloppy filtration.
I totally agree with your comments re: coffee filters...takes three goddamn hours instead of <60 minutes
If worried about particles or CWEing a lot, it can help to start with cloth filtration and move to a coffee filter *after* you've removed the vast majority of the APAP.

Though fwiw- I weighed a generic T1, subtracted the active ingredient mass from the total weight to discern the weight of the binders, did an extraction, collected the purry gunk left over, dried it out for two days, and weighed it again-
---cloth filtration alone (three times over) removes 94% of binders/fillers/APAP---