• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids CWE maths help

Magicblackstarlol

Greenlighter
Maths isnt my strong point so:
Im cwe 8x codeine 8mg/500mg paracetomal pills.
So 64mg of of codeine

Used 120 ml of water is this to much?
(Picture is of crushed pills in room temp water)
http://imgur.com/a/muW3e

But i have seen posts where posts where people say to use 50ml for 20 pills?

So confused surley with a proper cwe method using correct temps and filftering. It donst matter how much water u use?

EDIT SITE WONT ALLOW PREFIX TO BE ADDED TO POST ON MOBILE.

Well the less water you use the less APAP will dissolve into the water. You should be fine with your mixture, just cool down the water before you filter it so more APAP drops out of solution. Also don't forget to completely wet your filter with water before pouring your solution through it.

have you used codeine before? because 64mgs is a very low amount.
and yes falsifiedhypo is on the money there.

Is it still safe to cwe if you use to much water? i mean i have accidently spilt to much water in many of times but still cwed a good bit of gunk and got pretty clear result I actually did the same thing with my current cwe so I split it into three different cups

IME most people really aren't performing CWE properly. Depending on what you're working with, temperate, volume of water and filtration are all important. Theoretically if you get the temp and filtration setup perfectly, you could easily get away with using more water than necessary. But generally, as far as I understand it, you want to use just enough water to allow all of the target substance (codeine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, etc) to become dilute in solution and no more (taking into consideration any difference in solubility between room temperature and that required for CWEs).