• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids CWE hydro

Never ending

Greenlighter
I ground and washed 45 5/325 hydros after letting the solution sit in a rocks glass in my cool garage for a couple weeks. I decided to plug (siphoning off leaving the little residue at the bottom of the glass) it to try a different form of administering it. I must say it worked rather fast and felt extremely strong. Heart pounding, shallow breathing, but best of all zero pain. I am accustomed to taking 2 3x day and it barely brings my pain to a dull roar any more after 14 years of taking it.

I still habe some morphine tablets, 30mg eqch. Can the same results be done with about 30 of these? Same administration? My stomach just can't tolerate much after all these years and i don't want to risk wasting it by vomiting.

I also have a decent stash of opana er and oxycotin. These turn my stomach something fierce. Usable for this method?

@Never ending pretty sure all opiods can be plugged. Warning i think they are stronger than when eaten! Be careful, dont overdose.

I ground and washed 45 5/325 hydros after letting the solution sit in a rocks glass in my cool garage for a couple weeks. I decided to plug (siphoning off leaving the little residue at the bottom of the glass) it to try a different form of administering it. I must say it worked rather fast and felt extremely strong. Heart pounding, shallow breathing, but best of all zero pain. I am accustomed to taking 2 3x day and it barely brings my pain to a dull roar any more after 14 years of taking it.

I still habe some morphine tablets, 30mg eqch. Can the same results be done with about 30 of these? Same administration? My stomach just can't tolerate much after all these years and i don't want to risk wasting it by vomiting.

I also have a decent stash of opana er and oxycotin. These turn my stomach something fierce. Usable for this method?

Morphine is even stronger than twice as strong rectally as orally. Hydrocodone is more orally bioavailable than morphine, so it makes less difference plugging it 9though it is certainly stronger, as you noticed). Be very careful with the morphine, and start low, because you certainly could overdose if you're not careful.

I found this study, posting the sbtract:

Abstract— Plasma morphine levels and the area under the plasma concentration‐time curve (AUC) after i.v. (10 mg kg−1), p.o. (100 mg kg−1) and rectal (unrestricted or restricted to 1.5 cm from the anus, 10 mg kg−1) administration of morphine hydrochloride were determined in 10 or 11‐week‐old male Wistar rats to compare bioavailability of morphine after the rectal dosage with that after oral administration. The AUC value after oral administration (15 μg min mL−1), which was normalized by the dose, was only one‐tenth of that after i.v. dosing (151 μg min mL−1). In contrast, the AUC after rectal administration (unrestricted, 133 μg min mL−1; restricted, 142 μg min mL−1) was almost comparable with that after i.v. administration. From the comparison of these AUC values, the extent of systemic availability of morphine after rectal (unrestricted or restricted) and p.o. administration was estimated to be approximately 90% and 10%, respectively.

This study is saying that rectal morphine is almost as potent as IV, some 9 times as strong as oral. So be very careful. The vast majority of morphine when taken orally never reaches the bloodstream.