• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids cwe help

hamada887

Greenlighter
Hi all, i have done a few cwe using 5 30/500 codeine/paracetemol and they always come out cloudy, the way i do it is crush up the tabs in paper with a rolling pin, put them in 35ml water from tap, mix for a min, let it sit for a min, put in freezer for 20 min, if i leave any longer edges start to freeze, put a coffee filter around a cup, plus two peices paper towel which i fold three times, then wet filter and paper towel, pour into cup, then squeeze paper towel, which leaves goop and its still cloudy then filter again through another coffee filter, still cloudy, thinking maybe not mixing enough or freezer temp is to low that all the apap is not crystalizing, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nah, I've done 100's of CWE's, and mine are also always at-least slightly cloudy, and I use a very similiar technique to what you described. The better the filter, the clearer the solution. You can actually take around 5 grams of paracetamol without any real repercussions (assuming your digestive system, liver, kidneys is/are healthy & normal), but I wouldn't do it any more that once every 3 month's or so, and 5 grams is definitely a risky dose, so not advocating, just saying, 5 fortes, don't really need a CWE, unless you plan on making a habit of it.

I will also add; if you let the solution return to room temperature whilst filtering it over and over, it becomes very nice. Cold liquids are harder for our bodies to digest, so if your CWE is cold as when you take it, it increases the likely hood of the codeine passing through you unabsorbed.

Hi thanks for the reply, i actually do them a few times a week, thats why im trying to perfect it, some peoples cwe come out crystal clear, so there must be something wrong im doing in the process, can only be mixing or freezer where im going wrong, coz no matter how many times i filter it stays the same with nothing left over in the filters, does an icy solution make it more cloudier? Any advice? Anybody in australia who have experience with Aus products?