• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CWE has helped me so much. Thankyou bluelight

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in but i felt the need to post.

Since discovering bluelight, i have learned so much and avoided harm to myself by doing so, reading threads, blogs etc.

The main thing is CWE, I have performed this on Co-codamol from the pharmacy, basically buying 256mg of codeine and extracting roughly 225mg as a rough guess through CWE and it has helped my pain so much compared to tramadol which i've been taking for 7 years for back problems. The codeine however has been for major toothache on decaying teeth whilst i await my surgery.

I would have suffered extreme pain for months if i hadnt learned CWE, i dont consider myself a pro but i know exactly what im doing now ive done it that many times and it can only get better.

Thank you so much for the website and helpful methods posted by the community.

Peace

Glad to hear we could help, mate:

I just hope you don't develop too much of a taste for codeine, because opiate addiction is not fun.
It's absolutely fucked, in fact - as many threads on bluelight can attest to - so be v

Still though - i'm glad it's helping with your pain, without destroying your liver.

Play safe :)

Great news OP. We, myself included as well as the staff and community are always so happy to hear that we have been a genuine help to one of our fellows. With that being said, we're going to go ahead and wrap this one up so we can clear some space for other folks to get their questions answered! Happy that we could help.