• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CWE for Hydrocodone not the same feeling

DrugsAreFun1850

Greenlighter
So after a week of binging on hydrocodone(which is a rather new drug for me), I tried doing CWE to preserve the remains of my liver. Last night I did 30 mg (3 10's) by using this video I watched online, where I needed to crush, put in luke warm water, steer, put in freezer for 30 mins, then separate via filtration. I was somewhat drunk by then and also forgot to steer but the effects were similar to taking 5mg by mouth. I was really disappointed.

Today i was somewhat buzzed again after 5 beers and tried CWE again. This time I did 6 5mg and did a similar process but ended up freezing some parts of it. I put some hot water on top of it to melt the ice and did the filtration. After an hour of feeling a slight come up, I got fed up and crushed another 15mg and did a simple filtration without freezing it. After drinking the 15 I definitely felt some effects and I took a 2 hour nap and now i feel pretty warm.

My question to you is this. Do the effects go down this much or is it just me? My tolerance was at a point where I would take 20mg orally and then 10mg more an hour later and purr like a cat and sleep like a newborn baby all night. Now with the CWE I used 45mg and had half the fun, if that. I know that some hydros are lost in the process and I was also drunk both times and did some mistakes on top of that, but I need some feedback in figuring out whether what im doing is not efficient and what I can do to maximize the effects. I don't want to waste so many pills for some half ass experiences.

I plan to use another 30mg in 2-3 hours before bed so any help would be appreciated.

Well if you're only taking 3 pills, a cwe is not needed. Also freezing the solution is not needed, and doesn't really do anything. When you're reaching the 3,000 mg mark, that's when a cwe should be utilized. Yes you lose a little hydro in the process, however its minimal, but the apap does increase analgesia, so by not consuming it, you're losing some of the effects.

It sounds like the lack of desired effects, is due to natural tolerance, and not the cwe process. People grow accustom to their dose and build natural tolerances to their medication. So users need to increase their dosages, to reach the same effects that they used to achieve. You basically have two options, one is to take tolerance breaks, or take something that potentiates the hydro. White grape fruit juice, dph, and dxm are just a few of these substances.Here's a thread that will give you plenty of informatjon about the topic.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/534200-The-Ultimate-Opiate-Potentiation-Thread-v2-0

- Hopeless 7nos

Well, I am trying to use a CWE to put less strain on my liver since I do a lot of drugs and drink a lot. I don't think my tolerance jumped from 20mg to 45mg in 1 day. Does CWE not work that well with low doses?

I guess it's not a bad idea. No, I wouldn't think your tolerance jumped in one day, but sometimes the high can be more dull, if a substance is taken on consecutive days. It's not that it doesn't work that well in low doses, but mistakes could be made, leading to loss of product.

- Hopeless 7nos

I would read that link I posted and really consider potentiating your hydro, if you've never done it, you will be pleasantly surprised with the results!

- Hopeless 7nos