• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cutting oxy in half to taking whole hi

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I'm used to taking alot more than 30mg bit I am tapering and had my morphine cut down by ten mg. So on oxy thirty twice a day and thirty mg morphine.
I tried to get through day with 30mg twice a day but I feel very restless after eight hours. I have scales and going to try cutting one in half and taking every six hours.
Or would I get the same effect just swallowing it whole.
My body can tell I'm missing a morphine slept for three hours.
I had to go cold turkey from diazepam and oxy and morphine holy shit I was hallucinating and lot could hardly walk I was hoping this would of lowered my tolerance but nope.
I usually buy methadone on a weekend but it same shit rattle for days after so I'm fucking it off but same time I be craving it cos I feel shit. Least I'm not sleeping all day like on morphine

I really don’t quite understand your questions? Taking it whole is definitely different than splitting it in half. You’ll still feel rough either way, but stretching your doses will stave off the worst of it for longer. I’m sorry you’re in this situation man. Truly.

My 2 cents:

Increase the number of doses. Instead of (3 times a day) whatever you're doing, split the shit up and take a dose every 3 or 4 hours. Try lightweight potentiators- like caffeine, or taking an antacid 30 minutes to an hour before.

I'll also recommend snorting that shit. That'll make it really easy to measure. Powderize it, lay out your lines for the day. If you're not a regular snorter, then this may be a great way to take less, but get more out of it. I dunno, just a thought.

@Hezman94 is there a question that you were hoping to get answered? If you are in bad WD it might not be the worst idea to just take that other half, but just remember that WD is only temporary. Do you have any comfort meds?

Yh it's cos i think I'm addicted to methadone only take it once a week but I jus took 15mg same as pxy restlessness anxiety gone I usually down like forty ml.
I took a oxy whole this morn it deffo does not release Hal straight away I'm gonna take thirty in morn crushed and fifteen afternoon fifteen night.
I need to fuck this methadone off but my mate gave me 80mg concerts and I am wired and half a g of whizz but I swapped that for the methadone fuckk speed makes me suciidal

Taking the full amount is better. Think of withdrawing as you being negative so if you take just a little it will bring you to just 0 but if you take the full 30 it will bring you up ! Above poster said snort it but when you snort it doesn’t last as long in your body so you will need more sooner than if you just swallowed. Take your meds on a empty stomach or with just a little fat content .

Fuck snorting it only lasts about six hours. And these oxypro are well weak compared to longtec 30mg contains 26mg I'm sure longtecs contain 29mg plus there dead small and u can crush them with just a bank card.
I'm taking sixty mg as got some methadone for tommorow but waiting till comedown from cocaine and concerta. Withdrawal can wait I proper rattle if I leave it intact 20mg methadone how much is that to oxy. That does me for good 12hours

Methadone is about 3-4 times stronger than oxy so 20mg methadone is about 80 mg oxy

Methadone is about 3-4 times stronger than oxy so 20mg methadone is about 80 mg oxy
Do you have a source for that because, no offense here, it sounds plainly wrong. It is incredibly hard to compare potency between two opioids. Not to mention when I was using oxy I was up to 90MG a day and with methadone I only need 110MGs to maintain stability.