• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cutting my smoking in half starting tomorrow!

Best of luck with reaching your goal! I've been a daily smoker for about 8 years now, not that long compared to some, but for how old I am it is fairly extensive.

Whenever I have tried to cut my smoking I've always found that I end up filling in the gaps with other drugs. The drug could be something as simple as caffeine, and large amounts of it, to various opiates. Basically I didn't want to feel "normal" for any extended period of time.

I hope you find something that works for you because I still haven't!

Best of luck with reaching your goal! I've been a daily smoker for about 8 years now, not that long compared to some, but for how old I am it is fairly extensive.

Whenever I have tried to cut my smoking I've always found that I end up filling in the gaps with other drugs. The drug could be something as simple as caffeine, and large amounts of it, to various opiates. Basically I didn't want to feel "normal" for any extended period of time.

I hope you find something that works for you because I still haven't!

I'm about half a year behind you there, 7 and a half years of daily smoking. I too just turn to other drugs more when I quit/run out... Drink tea all day, take various supplements and end the day with a cup of sleepy tea and some beers. Replace one with loads of others x).

The one thing I've changed a few years ago is to never smoke until all the things I have to do that day are done and it is dark outside. This restricts your smoking quite a lot and I'm now down to a single .1g a day. If I'm running low I can even make a gram last a little over 2 weeks and still get a bit of a buzz every evening.

I'm about half a year behind you there, 7 and a half years of daily smoking. I too just turn to other drugs more when I quit/run out... Drink tea all day, take various supplements and end the day with a cup of sleepy tea and some beers. Replace one with loads of others x).

The one thing I've changed a few years ago is to never smoke until all the things I have to do that day are done and it is dark outside. This restricts your smoking quite a lot and I'm now down to a single .1g a day. If I'm running low I can even make a gram last a little over 2 weeks and still get a bit of a buzz every evening.

I did switch to vaporizers only which has definitely helped me cut down on the amount i smoke, I still get much of the same buzz but with only a fraction of the cannabis.

I don't use cannabis at all anymore but take a tolerance break, or cut back to smoking only on weekends with a one hitter or small pipe, or just use a vaporizer.