Cutting Cycle: Oxandrolone + winstrol + Clen

Desohigh

Bluelighter
Hello again!

As you know, I wanted to start steroid use last winter but didn't and had great results by only training hard with a "so so" diet.

Anyway, now I'm doing crossfit (every 2 days of a week) + my routine workouts.

My crossfit buddy is going to ox + winstrol + clen (which is 3 oral) and want to use these with;
4 weeks on
1 week off
4weeks on.

I searched sites in my native language, they said it was OK, some of them said it will shut down the natural testosterone of body.
I want to help to my friend about his cycle.
What should he do? Does he needs any pct?
He looks a lot bigger and tighter than before with 1 week usage.

Anavar and Winstrol is going to do nothing except shut him down and give little to no gains. Anything he gets out of it will disappear once he comes off.

If he was smart he would run Testosterone Etanthate, the Clenbuterol, and an oral like Turnibol, Halodrol, or Epistane.

Refer to the starter cycle thread. What he is planning is stupid.

What is the exact cycle planned? Yes, always run a PCT. Sounds like you wanna cut? What are your stats?

your buddy is dumb. do not listen to him.

figure out your bf%, then figure out your basic metabolic rate, then figure out your total daily energy expenditure, then set up your macros so that your getting adequate levels of protein, carbs, and fats while still being in a caloric deficit that is optimal for fat loss.

have your cycle consist of a test base for 16 weeks long. throw in an AI as you will want to keep estrogen at optimal levels, stack the test with anavar and clen, winstrol is too hepatoxic and will dry your joints out, not ideal for crossfit, run the clen with ketotiften if you plan on going longer than the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. also I would suggest running hcg on cycle as well.

cardio everyday, weight training everyday.

you will see results.

pct of clomid and nolvadex

time on = time off till your next cycle..

bridge to the next cycle with something. something non-suppressive.

none of these drugs matter if your diet and training is off though. your just wasting your precious time and money.

your buddy is dumb. do not listen to him.

figure out your bf%, then figure out your basic metabolic rate, then figure out your total daily energy expenditure, then set up your macros so that your getting adequate levels of protein, carbs, and fats while still being in a caloric deficit that is optimal for fat loss.

have your cycle consist of a test base for 16 weeks long. throw in an AI as you will want to keep estrogen at optimal levels, stack the test with anavar and clen, winstrol is too hepatoxic and will dry your joints out, not ideal for crossfit, run the clen with ketotiften if you plan on going longer than the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. also I would suggest running hcg on cycle as well.

cardio everyday, weight training everyday.

you will see results.

pct of clomid and nolvadex

time on = time off till your next cycle..

bridge to the next cycle with something. something non-suppressive.

none of these drugs matter if your diet and training is off though. your just wasting your precious time and money.

Why hCG..?

Why you should use hCG ON cycle:

If you listened to me in the introduction of this thread, you would have read the HPTA segment in the linked thread above. So I'm typing with that assumption.

We know that steroids shut down production of LH at the pituitary. This means you no longer produce natural testosterone because there's nothing to stimulate your Leydig Cells in the testes. The reason your testicals normally look "full", is because they're loaded with testosterone. When your natural testosterone production is suppressed, your testes atrophy (shrink), because they're empty. Make sense?

Injecting hCG results in a "mimicked" LH.
So although your pituitary gland is not secreting LH, your leydig cells, in the presence of hCG, are stimulated by the mimicked LH and begin to produce testosterone. So there's your solution for preventing testicular atrophy while on cycle. But there's more to hCG than just reversing atrophy. Let's have a quick look at some other reasons to use hCG.

Benefits of hCG during your cycle:

1. Prevention of testicular atrophy.
-- This is done by mimicking LH and restarting natural testosterone production in the testes.

2. Speed up recovery.
-- This is done by mimicking LH so that your Leydig cells remain stimulated. More on this in the next segment.

3. Balances hormonal fluctuation. (Mainly TRT patients and dose dependant)
-- By strategically timing hCG injections, you will prevent "dips" in serum levels.

4. hCG in involved in the process of production for DHEA, Cortisol and Pregnenolone.
-- A host of benefits here. These benefits will combat fatigue and stress, betters your mood, has a role in energy, reduced cardiovascular risk, immune stimulation, betters memory, and more.

Leydig Cell Desensitization:

Desensitization basically means unresponsive. Your Leydig cells are stimulated by the LH signal. If they no longer respond to LH, you will not produce testosterone.

There are 2 ways that could potentially desensitize Leydig Cells:

1. Prolonged LH deprivation: When you inject steroids, your LH production is halted at the pituitary, remember? So if you continue in a suppressed state for weeks upon weeks, your Leydig Cells could potentially become unresponsive, or desensitized. It is possible to reverse desensitization of the cells, but that has been proven to be quite a difficult task. So when you use hCG on cycle, the mimicked LH analog will maintain stimulation of Leydig cells so that you don't run the risk of rendering them useless. This level of maintenance will ensure a much healthier and speedy recovery and one of the most important reasons to use hCG on cycle.

2. Over stimulation of Leydig cells: There is no reason to use more than 500 IU of hCG at one time. And certainly not a good idea to run even that dose on a daily basis. You do not have an unlimited-ever-flowing-supply of Leydig cells. There is only so much stimulation hCG can do. What happens when you dose hCG really high, is that you're increasing intra-testicular estrogen. So you're thinking that you could use an aromatase inhibitor in that case, right? Nope. AI's are not effective treatment for intra-testicular e2. Furthermore; high doses is a surefire way to desensitize Leydig Cells. So we have a double whammy here. And this is just another reason to use hCG on cycle, and not "blast" hCG post cycle leading up to and/or during PCT.

^ If either of the events above occur, you would become hypogonadal (Low T). This is called dingdong-induced Primary Hypogonadism. You're the dingdong by the way.
But wait, there's more...

Read GFs countless replies to the hcg question. All you're doing is causing further suppression preventing the body from secreting it's own LH. I'm sure he can copy paste his all inclusive reply.

Read GFs countless replies to the hcg question. All you're doing is causing further suppression preventing the body from secreting it's own LH. I'm sure he can copy paste his all inclusive reply.

yes that would be dope if he could because im not sure which stance is correct. I always valued austinites opinion very much but GF is very knowledagble as well so I would like to see his response mainly to the leydic cell desensitization or whatever.

yes that would be dope if he could because im not sure which stance is correct. I always valued austinites opinion very much but GF is very knowledgeable as well so I would like to see his response mainly to the leydic cell desensitization or whatever.

If you are going to cut-n-paste someone else's work make sure you edit it, or add previous relevant sections so it makes sense...

Anyway a big thank you to Austinite.....

There are people on heavy doses of AAS that choose to use hCG on cycle for the very reasons Austinine refers to, generally they are dedicated bodybuilders who cruise blast and never come off. Stimulating the leydig cells to produce various essential hormones like DHEA etc can be of benefit to heavy users of AAS...

Its my belief hCG on a short low dose cycle is overkill, your HPTA will adapt upon cessation of AAS. Your brain senses the amount of sex hormones in your blood and adjusts the secretion of LH accordingly. Its doing this all the time. It doesn't matter whether its secreted from your testes or injected into the body, testosterone is testosterone. Your brain only senses how much is in your blood not where it came from. We don't promote excessive polypharmacy on here, unlike Steroid.com we don't have products for sale, we have your health and best interest at heart...

Fuck HCG. Waste of money. Only time you should use it is if you are trying to get your wifey pregnant. Other than that, I see no use. I blast and cruise and don't mind my small testicles. They make my 7 inch dick look 7.5 inches and that makes me smile.

^^lmao. I do got a ask though, does hcg increase semen volume vs the small nut aas semen load?.

Would hcg make sense to a blast/cruiser if run perhaps once a cycle for a few weeks, just to stimulate leydig cells so they do not eventually become desensitized?

He's on this cycle now.
He become like a rock but didn't lose any fat.

I told him not to do it but he failed.
I wonder what will his hormones like after the cycle finishes.

He's on this cycle now.
He become like a rock but didn't lose any fat.

I told him not to do it but he failed.
I wonder what will his hormones like after the cycle finishes.

Its only 4 weeks, I personally wouldn't worry about him... Tell him to taper down his doses in the last week...