• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Cutting Black Tar Heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.

poodle448

Bluelighter
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
!!!DISCLAIMER!!!​
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Before going into the topic which this thread is about, I would like to make a few things clear.

• [*]The first thing I would like to state, is that as far as I'm aware, this is not a forbidden topic for this forum; If need be, I will happily delete it.​

[*]Secondly, I have always been very knowledgeable of my drugs; Before I will do any drugs, I will dedicate a minimum of two weeks beforehand to doing research.
    I will read anything, and everything that I can find about the drug and I will be sure to post questions on online forums if I have any - Which is exactly what I am doing right now.​

[*]The last thing that I would like to say, which I cannot stress enough is that my reason for asking this has NOTHING to do with selling drugs. I am just simply interested to learn about this

Recently, I have decided to move past narcotic diploids. I have been getting 3.5 grams of heroin, once a month for the last five months. I have access to the black tar heroin that comes into the United States via Mexico, as well as I have also been doing a fair amount of research on heroin. I have had no problems stumbling upon information regarding the process for cutting powder, as well as common cutting agents for it. However, when it comes to information regarding cutting tar, I cannot find anything. Would anybody be able to help me find more information about cuts used for tar, and the process of cutting tar? I would really appreciate knowing what the heroin I'm injecting into my bloodstream could include in it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.