• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Cut

betweenthebars

Bluelighter
So, ik that we arent allowed to "diagnose" anyone's product. I've been all over google trying to find answers, but if anyone with more knowledge or wisdom could please provide me with a somewhat comprehensive list of common ice adulterants/ cuts, I'll do the research on them myself. Cause my shit is just not right. I'm 200 miles away from home and stuck with what i have and i don't wanna hurt myself with this junk. I've already given it an acetone bath, but either its entirely bs and whatever it is doesn't dissolve in acetone, or whatever its cut with is insoluble. Thx🙂

Last edited:
Uhh, well meth isn't really my drug or my scene. But I know MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) has been often used to cut meth.

There's other substances too but I don't know them off the top of my head.

I've seen meth with insoluble cuts too. Even though I haven't used meth a lot, I've seen seen batches that after mixing up and filtering left behind a significant amount of insoluble crystalline cut.

Last edited:
So, ik that we arent allowed to "diagnose" anyone's product. I've been all over google trying to find answers, but if anyone with more knowledge or wisdom could please provide me with a somewhat comprehensive list of common ice adulterants/ cuts, I'll do the research on them myself. Cause my shit is just not right. I'm 200 miles away from home and stuck with what i have and i don't wanna hurt myself with this junk. I've already given it an acetone bath, but either its entirely bs and whatever it is doesn't dissolve in acetone, or whatever its cut with is insoluble. Thx🙂
Try dropping a piece in a clear glass of bleach. 8 oz glass. If it fizzes and darts around the bleach, leaving little oil slicks, chances are it's good.
Pay attention to any cloudy trails that go to the bottom of the glass. There should be as little of that as possible. That's all your cut.

Try dropping a piece in a clear glass of bleach. 8 oz glass. If it fizzes and darts around the bleach, leaving little oil slicks, chances are it's good.
Pay attention to any cloudy trails that go to the bottom of the glass. There should be as little of that as possible. That's all your cut.
Bleech test is great though it takes some experience. People use it a lot for coke too. You can only learn by trying though .. chuck some in bleach and try it. Oily residue and undissolved material are what you're looking for. If it goes red then it's amphetmaine not meth (a dealer might bulk crap meth up with cheapo amps so it's one to look for). Depends on your area .. meth / speed prices vary a lot.

Often the cuts are just by-products from the production method. And just looking at the meth is often enougth to give you a good feel. Meth is one of those drugs that especially in crystal form is hard to cut without significantly reducing it's value. It happens .. I'm sure .. when the large scale producers are having problems sourcing the precursors but if you've got crystal it's probaly as clean as street drugs get (i.e. maybe with some additives to harden it .. so it can be transported and some bulker that is relatively harmless - killing customers is very bad for business).

If you've got powder then bleach test, burning a bit on foil and seeing how it runs / the residue it leaves can give you a good feel for how much meth there is. The meth will burn clean with little residue - kitchen variety cuts won't. And the smell of meth is very distinct ... if you've smoked it you'll know when powder is full of shit ... or is just the powdered crystal from the bottom of the bag.

In the end if you don't like the look of meth .. eat a small amount as your bodly has a lot of mechanisms for handling crap you digest. Personally I like the buzz from eating best anyay. Smoking is less safe .. but IV is the worst - especially if you miss the shot and wind up doing it IM. Meth is particular bad. I personally would avoid it if you're learning ho to IV (just get some saline if you need to practice .. but preferably .. just don't learn to IV).