• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cut WITH cocaine!!!?!

Fentabill

Greenlighter
My best friend Ryan just picked up 3.5 gs of some east coast powder than usually gets you slonked. Same guy as normal. Looks the same. Some of it was supposed to go to me but then we have a predicament.... Our dope was cut with cocaine. It's so awful and unfair.

I first noticed (2nd time thus has happened, 2 different dealers) when I did a line and it numbed up my nose and was considerably more sour then usual. And then I felt only ever so slightly cocaine-y and not dopeish at all. I'm not happy about this. I even feel a bit cocked up now. I hate caine. It sucks, never mind when u just want to cop a nod but can't stop pacing. And this is the largest sac we ever acquired.

I poured some out, grabbed all the chunks, and even if they were getting brownish, when crushed it would reveal it's true white nature. Take a white piece to the tongue, you now are sure it's coke. I'm pissed. The guy said it was a mistake from using the same scale for both drugs, but I mean there are chunks in here. Not large but not something u would forget on the scale. I try separating just the brown and I still get nasty tasting lines and there seems to be no way around the coke.

How can I clean the powder to just have sortable dope with no coke in it. This sucks.

I used a sifter and got a dumb noticeable amount of small rocks of caine from the dope. But the dope stiiiilll tastes like blow when u sniff it. Selectively Lil tastes will numb your mouth. I think I need a process more sophisticated then sifting the rocks of blow from the dope

Our dope was cut with cocaine. It's so awful and unfair.

I wouldn't use the word "cut" - it implies that the coke as added intentionally. I'd say more simply your dealer is a slob.

There's nothing that the average person can do to separate the two. No easy solvent wash or other process. You'd need to do column chromatography to effectively get them separated.

If you don't mind converting all your heroin back to morphine then just boil the stuff in an acidic solution for maybe 10, 15 min. The cocaine will hydrolyse to inactive ecgonine, methanol (trace), and benzoic acid.

i dont mind doing easy chemistry stuff... but also, and i hate smoking it so im biting the bullet... cant i get around this by smoking it off foil'?? cause the cocaine wont do too well?

How messy is this dude jfc. I would stop buying from him before he gets you killed. Would you think it acceptable if when you went to the pharmacy you got some antibiotics and they were like whoops sorry idk how we got some Adderall lost in there I really don't pay attention

IS there even any dope in it? or just cut and cocaine? that's kind of what it sounds like to me, as it sounds like you didn't get any kind of sedation at all... but I used to love mixing the two, both sniffing and IV later on in my addiction, and it gave a sedating and stimulating high, in waves. it would get sedating, then id nod off, then wake up, then nod off again IME mixing the two.. I know this is a bit off topic here, but I recently helped my friend get a bag of coke, that apparently had meth in it!? Where I live, that is almost entirely unheard of.. never once heard about, seen, or tried meth here in my town! its one of the rarest drugs here, if not the rarest. But my buddy I got it for, said he took an at home drug test, just to see what was up, because he felt super lit.. more than usually from just coke and whatever the fuck its usually cut with...and he failed for coke and meth he showed me the test and all! I couldn't believe it....

Anyway, I would try and find a new connect... you cant trust some of these street level dudes, especially if you aren't well acquainted with them... I mean, the guy I went to for my friend who got the coke/meth bag, never once has done anything like that when copping coke/crack from him, my usual plug.. then that happened, and I don't know what to think.. I have known my plug for 2 years... never once has he tried anything fishy like that..

It just doesn't make sense to cut an expensive drug with another expensive drug... instead of actual cut. I am not sure if smoking it on foil would help too much, I'm sure it would make a difference as coke has to be in freebase or crack form to really do anything when smoked... when in HCL form in powder, it usually just burns.. gives a slight taste of coke.. and that's about it.. might numb your lips a bit..

It sounds like the dealer has no purpose he's probably using too much of his own stuff and packing your stuff messed up. I say move on before his reckless behavior costs you your health.

Don't feel bad, at least you got some kind of drug out of it. I got ripped off trying to get 12 subs last week and when I looked at it after I got home the asshole gave me 12 little rectangles of orange tissue paper. I was fucking livid and now I'm going through sub withdrawal.

If I bought heroin and it had cocaine I would be livid. Just because a transaction is illegal doesn't give him or her a pass. Your putting your trust in them and if their neglegence causes their product to be adulterated they shouldn't get your money until they practice reasonable safety on their end. If their money doesn't depend on their quality why would they bother and next time it could be a fatal or life changing error

How sloppy. Sorry, I know this isn't helpful to you, OP, but I can't help but wonder...if your source's story is true and they accidentally mistook your bag of H for cocaine, then there is a high probability that someone who ordered cocaine accidentally received heroin. I sure hope our hypothetical psychonaut has an opioid tolerance!

How messy is this dude jfc. I would stop buying from him before he gets you killed. Would you think it acceptable if when you went to the pharmacy you got some antibiotics and they were like whoops sorry idk how we got some Adderall lost in there I really don't pay attention

This