• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Curses! (vampires)

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
Some years ago I found a kickass article about this guy who was cursed by someone and had to rely on the help of an ascended master to remove it. Turns out the ascended master pulled out what resembled a large cigar box with tendrils connected to it; tendrils that burrowed into his animus.

But everyone's been here: search something online, find a gem worth reading about and some years later can't pull up the same page with the same criteria... sad, but if anyone has ideas on where I can find that one... well... fingers crossed.

Some I've worked with curses before but I recently came across something striking. Someone I know was cursed more than once by the same person. how is that?

I would think a person would gain a fair amount of resilience to that sort of thing - assuming the first one were removed. Unique to the story I found, this person's curse had the same description to detail.

Apparently the assailant is an energy vampire, whom I've yet to investigate. How easy/hard are these things to attach and what's the reason? Do they always come from an energy vampire?

them psyche vampires( energy), people that drain your well being mentally if you let them, and i dont think curses are real unless you believe in them and its all in your head after that

Last edited:
Some years ago I found a kickass article about this guy who was cursed by someone and had to rely on the help of an ascended master to remove it. Turns out the ascended master pulled out what resembled a large cigar box with tendrils connected to it; tendrils that burrowed into his animus.

But everyone's been here: search something online, find a gem worth reading about and some years later can't pull up the same page with the same criteria... sad, but if anyone has ideas on where I can find that one... well... fingers crossed.

Some I've worked with curses before but I recently came across something striking. Someone I know was cursed more than once by the same person. how is that?

I would think a person would gain a fair amount of resilience to that sort of thing - assuming the first one were removed. Unique to the story I found, this person's curse had the same description to detail.

Apparently the assailant is an energy vampire, whom I've yet to investigate. How easy/hard are these things to attach and what's the reason? Do they always come from an energy vampire?
futile attempts in brain washing people that curse others and play with their minds and weakness, if you believe in curses, know the one that puts so called hex, negative spells, curses would know that it will come back on them 3 fold, so thatsa no no, even in voodoo/ hoodrum and santeria, oh hell many religions that have strong faith often know that cursers are rotted souls, but just saying i bet yah its a crock o chit :headbang: hail Santa!

Last edited:
It's from a mockumentary called 'What we do in the shadows' about a group of vampires struggling to get to grips with modern life. It's funny as fuck and well worth checking out. It's on BBC Iplayer if you can access that.
I thought that was it. good flick

futile attempts in brain washing people that curse others and play with their minds and weakness, if you believe in curses, know the one that puts so called hex, negative spells, curses would know that it will come back on them 3 fold, so thatsa no no, even in voodoo and santeria, oh hell many religions that have strong faith often know that cursers are rotted souls, but just saying i bet yah its a crock o chit
Can't say I disagree.

When you say energy vampire, are you referring to a human or some other type of entity?
ah, yes. Good question. In this case, I believe the so called energy vampire is an actual person.

Lellewyn or whatever his name is has a great book on psychic vampires. (this is the term I should have used). The self defense lesson was basic but I've tried it out myself and it's quite reliable.

Psychic vampires is the general term used more commonly for plainspeak in these cases, I think. Energy vampire can sometimes refer to a manifestation of some sort of entity that rises from the grave in the proverbial fashion and consumes energy from (what usually end up being) paralyzed sleepers. Legends of these creatures can be traced back well over 5,000 years to ancient Sumer as well as a sister city that existed some 2,000 or so miles to the west of Sumer. Each, having no direct contact with the other somehow each came out with their own written accounts of actual vampires haunted its citizens.

Psychic vampires, however, seems to refer moreso to living persons who act as vampires.

Vampire hunters were deployed to diffuse these troubles and tensions by literally traveling with a stake and wielding torches, to stake the heart of the alleged vampire and occasionally severing the head. Despite the grave oddity, these tasks were with menial risks if any.

Due to poor documentation and estimations of dates and such, it's hard to say what the following entails but, in one of these cases of digging up a suspected vampire (corpse) the body was not only 60+ years dead but also showed few signs of decay. the author recommends to draw your own conclusions from that.

My sister used to absorb negative (or positive) energy then explode it on her family. She was like an energy sponge.

Is she a witch?

My sister used to absorb negative (or positive) energy then explode it on her family. She was like an energy sponge.

Is she a witch?
harm none do as thou wilst is the whole of the law and i dont think shes a witch, but you never know cos` we blend in with all walks of life , pagans /wiccans so you just never know