Positive Currently going through accelerated detox

NorwegianElkhound

Bluelighter
I've been using this experimental new detox method to get off at a fancy doctors office, luckily I have good insurAnce.

I usually fell like shit but they Are pumping me full of 20mg valium every 4 hours so I can type this. (Took a dose 10mg orally 10 sublingually about 20-30 minutes ago)

I'm on probation and can't leave the state, no other rehab would touch me because I've been using methadone (180mg in one day once) this is the only place that would take me

They inject tiny doses of naltrexone in you every day, the first few hours aftewerwards are hell but weed and the valium they give you help

I'm so glad I'm done with this lifestyle. I've lost a hell of a lot and made some enemies. It's time for a change

Hang in there @NorwegianElkhound !
It does get better mate. Hopefully after rehab they will set you up with some type of continuing care.
Set some achievable goals for yourself and have people in your corner that are dedicated towards helping you with your recovery. :)

Hang in there @NorwegianElkhound !
It does get better mate. Hopefully after rehab they will set you up with some type of continuing care.
Set some achievable goals for yourself and have people in your corner that are dedicated towards helping you with your recovery. :)
Whats sick is that I still have reservations. For example, I always wanted to shoot Dilaudid but never had the chance. And the OCD me will have it in my mind until I do it.

Whats sick is that I still have reservations. For example, I always wanted to shoot Dilaudid but never had the chance. And the OCD me will have it in my mind until I do it.
You aren't missing much. Those pills ruined my early years with my family, and really set me off with my addiction to opiates. I had the same thought before though, like if/when I get married how will i be able to share a glass of champagne with my newly wed wife? There are tons of different scenarios that we would like but in all honesty we know that we can't and right now it is hard to fathom. That's where a support group comes into play, when and if you were ever placed in a position like that then you would be able to reach out to them.