Current TREN/PROP cycle

imonfire

Bluelighter
In week 6 of my Tren Ace/Prop/Dbol cycle

gained exactly 1 stone so far

was planning on stopping the tren after 8 weeks and my dbol is due to stop this week

my question...do you think it would be a good idea to switch to NPP at week 8 and still run prop with it?

Was running 75mg Tren/75mg Prop ED for first 4 weeks then changed doses to 100mg Tren/50mg Prop ED

Given your doses of Tren, I'm assuming you're a fairly experienced user?

I wouldn't personally want to run any nandrolone compound towards the end of a cycle. Not if you intend to have a decent recovery anyway, as it's extremely suppressive.

Thanks CFC

This is my 3rd cycle with Tren and the 100mg ED I'm on now is the highest I have gone with it

I'll take your advice and not run NPP

I just don't want to end my cycle in 2 weeks as I'm currently making great progress but I don't really want to do more than 8 weeks of tren

Thanks CFC

This is my 3rd cycle with Tren and the 100mg ED I'm on now is the highest I have gone with it

I'll take your advice and not run NPP

I just don't want to end my cycle in 2 weeks as I'm currently making great progress but I don't really want to do more than 8 weeks of tren

Why not run the Prop' for a couple more weeks than Tren, then taper off...

I would agree with CFC, nandrolone can be pretty suppressive, its not something you should be introducing just prior to cessation of cycle...

I agree with GF, extend the prop out for a few more weeks taking the cycle up to 10-12 weeks (depending on how well you're still gaining) then taper off. You don't always need extra compounds to make good gains.