• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Current MDMA sucks or methadone killed it? Please help!

Salemcoyote

Bluelighter
I'll try to keep this short:

I've been on methadone maintenance for a year now, 60 mg. I have also been trying to roll for the past year to no avail. At first I believed it was the pills, but then I got a source for good pills (orange Teslas) which I tested with three reagent kits. These are the real deal. I've read tons of reviews of these specific pills (no, not on pillreports... I mean these exact specific pills)

Well, I tried these pills last night with my wife, who has never rolled before and is also on methadone, and we both felt nothing except a slight amphetamine-type buzz with small waves of increased tactile sensations. No loved up feeling, no euphoria.

Now, I used to roll back in the late 90's and this experience was NOTHING like I remembered. No eye wiggles, no gurning, but most important, no empathy. Music sounded a bit more interesting and that's about it.

My question is this: does today's MDMA just feel like that or is methadone effectively killing the roll? Keep in mind my wife is 10 years younger and never rolled before so she has nothing to compare it to and even she thought it was nothing to write home about.

I've researched this and get varying answers. Some folks say that the new synthesis for MDMA is different and thus it's no longer the same. At first I thought that was stupid, but now I'm starting to believe there might be something to it. But then again these pills tested straight purple to black and my friends all rolled, so what gives?

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that neither of us take SSRIs.

Also, another weird thing I noticed is that I was able to retain an erection and have sex. Back in the day my dick would shrivel up and look like a button on a fur coat.

If these Tesla's really are 200 + mg of MDMA what would happen if I took two? Back in the day the strongest pill I ever had was a blue puma (80 mg MDMA + caffeine) and I couldn't even move I was so floored. It was literally the best I've ever felt.

It's just weird to me that such a strong pill had me and my girl both feeling like we were stuck in limbo, like it was coming on but stopped just short of the actual peak. This also happened to us with the red supremes and purple Tomorrowlands, both of which were supposed to be ridiculously strong.

Sorry i cant answer your question but i do know for a fact the orange telsas and red supremes(not sure about tomorrowlands) have been pressed and repressed by so many different manufacturers at this point(due to popularity and hype). Ive had 4 different orange tesla presses(one being speed with no mdma) and 3 different sepremes. The "checkpoint" presses(CP on back separated by score line) of both were unquestionably the best. They were both over a year ago when i first got them.
I have noticed over the past two years, any time theres a cp press, theres one of the same pill soon to follow thats not as good.

Again, sorry not to answer your question