• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Curious to try MDMA again, but not sure after first experience

bellzybub

Greenlighter
Over the summer, I was at a music festival where I tried MDMA for the first time. The first night, a friend who was familiar with MDMA made me a bomb that he said was 0.2. He was already rolling, and it turned out to have been more like 0.45. No-one told me about the come up, so after about half an hour I started to feel really strange, like I was getting really distant from the world and all of my senses were pretty dull. I actually went back to my tent to die at one point I felt so bad. After about 10 minutes I came up. There was none of the euphoria everyone describes, I was full on pinging. I spent half an hour listening to my self giggling, starting hallucinating, and said all kinds of crazy things about my sex life that I regretted in the morning.

The second night I wanted to try it again to try and experience the euphoria. I took one bomb that was about 0.2. When it didn't hit after a couple of hours, I took another bomb that was about the same size, maybe a little smaller. I came up once, which was far better than the first time, but then about 10 minutes later I started coming up again and it was super intense. Everyone kept asking if I was okay, and the noise of them speaking was too intense. I don't remember much after that point for the next three or four hours. I wasn't unconscious, in fact apparently I went about doing snow angels in the grass, singing to myself, stroking peoples hair and breasts, and rubbing my face on my sleeping bag repeatedly. When I came back into awareness, I was still high as fuck, but walking around the festival site with my friends. There was police and security everywhere, and I was pretty scared.

For the first few weeks after doing MDMA I thought it was the best thing ever, and just wanted to do more of it. Now that I'm a few months on, my overwhelming memory is of my heart pounding, my hands shaking, and my teeth chattering. I sort of want to try it again, to feel the euphoria, but every time I think about it I feel a little bit nauseous.

Any advice?

Lots!

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/657228-Six-Simple-Rules-To-MDMA

You took an unknown dose
You believe you may have taken MDMA. Did you see it tested? Always test first.

Personally I'd be asking why I managed to take 450 mg of an unknown drug. If it were tested MDMA and reading the link; you then have to question why someone wants to make a 450 mg bomb. Either they don't have pure MDMA, they don't know MDMA or they really do and need 450 mg to get a buzz. I don't know said friend but if he is making 450mg bombs and being dose master at a festival tell him to chilll and read the link.

A lot of your experience could match any number of drugs. Angel shapes I get but feeling breasts! your own I really hope ?Sounds like you enjoyed parts and a good first experience in some ways. But it can be so much more fun when you are in control. I guess that's the answer to your question?

Take care.

To be honest, I didn't see it tested. A few of my friends brought it, and it was from a guy they buy from regularly so I assumed it would be okay. That sounds pretty stupid now that I think of it. All of them had slightly lesser reactions, but said it was really good MDMA. Mind you they do take quite high quantities regularly.

I think my mistake was not not knowing for sure how much I was taking. I think I would have been alright on 0.1 or 0.15, and would have felt much more in control. My friend had already peaked when he made my bomb, and I should have known better than to think he'd give an accurate measure at that point, especially as he had already done a 0.8 bomb.

I think if I take it again I might go for pills rather than bombs so that I have a better measure of how much I've taken.

And sadly, they weren't my own breasts. My best friend totally took one for the team there XD

Get a reagent test kit (marquis reagent at least) and a milligram scale. Test your MDMA and weigh out a dose before you take it. 0.1g is a good starting dose. MDMA is powerfully anxiolytic, so if you take a properly measured dose you almost certainly will not suffer the over-stimulation and anxiety that your overdose caused you.

Respectfully, your friend's behavior was not very responsible. If you do your research and approach MDMA with a bit more caution, you'll be just fine.

Basically what you're saying is...

You took an unknown dose of an unknown drug.
It made you feel weird, happy, scared, anxious, embarrassed...

And months later, whenever you think about above experience, it makes you feel nauseous.

My thoughts? ...............

My advice? Test your stuff and weigh your stuff.

Goodluck and please, please be safe.

To be honest, I didn't see it tested. A few of my friends brought it, and it was from a guy they buy from regularly so I assumed it would be okay. That sounds pretty stupid now that I think of it. All of them had slightly lesser reactions, but said it was really good MDMA. Mind you they do take quite high quantities regularly.

I think my mistake was not not knowing for sure how much I was taking. I think I would have been alright on 0.1 or 0.15, and would have felt much more in control. My friend had already peaked when he made my bomb, and I should have known better than to think he'd give an accurate measure at that point, especially as he had already done a 0.8 bomb.

I think if I take it again I might go for pills rather than bombs so that I have a better measure of how much I've taken.

And sadly, they weren't my own breasts. My best friend totally took one for the team there XD

? My friend had already peaked when he made my bomb? You were at a festival did your friend take in some weigh scales? Or did they eyeball / estimate your dose? If they estimated then your lucky. No way anyone could accurately tell 450 mg or 200 mg or 800mg. This friend if he didn't weigh and didn't test is not someone you wanna be rolling with. Screams of Amateur - just because someone has drugs doesnt mean they know them. Educate yourself in future for any substance and try to allergy test a very small dose any new drug.

ive got mates but they ain't got breasts I'd be up for feeling, whatever state I was in ?

Get a reagent test kit (marquis reagent at least) and a milligram scale. Test your MDMA and weigh out a dose before you take it. 0.1g is a good starting dose. MDMA is powerfully anxiolytic, so if you take a properly measured dose you almost certainly will not suffer the over-stimulation and anxiety that your overdose caused you.

Respectfully, your friend's behavior was not very responsible. If you do your research and approach MDMA with a bit more caution, you'll be just fine.

That ain't good enough

you need more than marquis to distinguish between MDMA/MDA/MDE and MDXX vs APBs