• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Curious, Brand adderall and the half life.

Zonxx

Bluelighter
the internet claims it to be 12 hours aswell as claims the effects only last 8 hours.... and thats where the confusion sets in are they reffering to the mental effects or the physical effects

during my past binges on amphetamine i find after my initial - usually higher dose tends to wear in effects around the 2-4 hour mark where i'll microdose depending on my intial dose usually between 10-30% of it to maintain peak effects but as i've never actually only taken a single dose during a 24 hour period my experience lacks in this area
what are they reffering to, and if one were to dose after the 12 hour period id assume it would build up in the body being only half was eliminated, but how is it possible half of the active ingredient still being present would stop effecting you before its runs its course to be fully eliminated?
im asking this on the guise of HR because its never really come to my attention and i may or may not have been puttng myself in unintentional danger without realizing it and perhaps been exposing myself to potential neuro toxic amounts of amphetamines totally by accident

Im not a doctor but i really think you might be overdosing yourself on accident and probably not noticing it because from your posts it sounds like you have alot of tolerance.

You can see just how long adderall xr takes to beak and two doses of adderall ir like 4 hours apart.

So if your taking these like cigarettes im honestly surprised your not having more side effects. I would be in the ER.

Im not a doctor but i really think you might be overdosing yourself on accident and probably not noticing it because from your posts it sounds like you have alot of tolerance.

You can see just how long adderall xr takes to beak and two doses of adderall ir like 4 hours apart.

So if your taking these like cigarettes im honestly surprised your not having more side effects. I would be in the ER.
Technically it may be the combination of morphine to amphetamine today, it especially keeps my heart rate at a proper rate ( its a pain managment dose not recreational at all) that being said i have stupid stimulant cross tolerance physically at the least but i do limit my doses of amps, my starting dose was yesterday 12:30ish am of 140 i think, and i filled a lil med bottle with exactly 80mg which lasted me about 12ish hours, refilled it with 120 and have taken perhaps half. But really i think my opiates keep me powering as long as i want with stims ( readers beware im stupid tolerant do not think you can recreate my usage) and ive yet to plan when to sleep ive now veen awake for 24 hours, the amp glory is slowly losing its magic but im planning on switching from adderall to meth hcl later if i do stay on the rollercoaster, in any case i have an emgergency jar w tons of benzos, aspirin, oxy and dilaudid so i have a safety net i appreciste your concern, if i wasnt a heavy coke user and opiate user i wouldnt be able to maintain this level of use and i am aware of this certainty

I think you're probably aware OP, but the half-life of a substance is often not an accurate means of determining said substance's duration of action. They are not proportionate, linear or whatever. I understand that you're currently using Amphetamines dude and as a friend and peer, I just want you to be aware of the fact that you're operating at a faster rate than most of us. If you could try to make your questions a little more concise and try to break up your posts into paragraphs. I've read through your posts here and in other spots and unfortunately they seem to be rambling a bit and lacking a definitive question?

I think you're probably aware OP, but the half-life of a substance is often not an accurate means of determining said substance's duration of action. They are not proportionate, linear or whatever. I understand that you're currently using Amphetamines dude and as a friend and peer, I just want you to be aware of the fact that you're operating at a faster rate than most of us. If you could try to make your questions a little more concise and try to break up your posts into paragraphs. I've read through your posts here and in other spots and unfortunately they seem to be rambling a bit and lacking a definitive question?
!!!! just because you say this, i do want to let you know, i verified with both CH and xorloth that my threads were chill as i was prepared to delete them as they ended up close together and looked like spam so i was given the all clear pls dont smite me, i did ask and make everyone aware i was relatively alittle more ampd up that i had aimed for and while posting threads wanted to make sure they were suitable/fine to be where they were

the question in this instance was : what is really the potential half life and why would they state the effects wear off 4 whole hours before the claimed halflife which is 1/3 of the time of the supposed half life of the substance (in my experience yes obviously halflives vary a few hours here and there, but for the claims of full effects to cease 1/3 before even the half life? and i posted this because when i do take amps, i tend to take alot of smaller doses after my initial one to maintain a peak of the effects

Hey Zonxx! I did send you a nice little e-mail that I think will make things chill between us :) Please don't think that I'm just shitting all over your threads. I believe that you could probably make them a little more concise and I'm admittedly a little bit confused by your writing. If anything I would say that a more concise or direct approach would make your stuff easier to address.