• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Curiosity of ingredients unquenched

caseysharp63

Greenlighter
It's this meth I'm posting about trying to unravel my curiosity about this I'm trying, because I've honestly reached my wits end deducing whatever things are in it. So, if anyone has anything to suggest, maybe at the very least my curiosity can be satisfied.

I know this stuff is different than what I've gotten from the same person several times. I've not gotten meth for myself more than a handful of times, but something is way off with this I got now. I know things it can be cut with or how to test for them, but nothing has changed with it so far. It tastes and looks just like crystal, it crunches and dissolves as normal. It's just, but it doesn't crackback as normal, turns brown and dark and takes longer to cool. Meth cn usually do just that, but that's as far as the similarities will go.

On it, it has a weird aftertaste, tastes normal until you taste it after it's been heated, nomatter how much I smoke it doesn't make my head fuzzy thinking, it just raises my blood pressure, makes me alert, gives me hot flashes like normal meth but it comes on a lot sooner than later, and to top all that off jesus christ it makes it so hard to take pisses. After about a couple weeks I finally just gave it up, it did nothing, made me tired while mixed with the hyper jitters of when I started only tired and feeling unpleasant at the same time, but I'll keep it around for maybe blue moon days wanting it to actually do something once it's not coating my system.

It will sound strange, but it was so hard to pee sometimes, which never happened like this before, that I had to incedentally end up peeing in anything by me just to go, but that's the weirdest thing is normal meth my pee still comes out clearish just a bit tan, on this stuff it's overdramatic but just like maple syrup is what's comes out. I don't know why, all I know this stuff is like meth on whatever the worst kind of steroids that you wouldn't even give to the worst steroid dope fiend you know.

Every avenue of trying to purify it has been invain. I didn't take the acetone bath way though, not having much on hand, but I've tried roasting it with alcohol at just the perfect temp to clear out anything that burns before the dope melts, still the same. Cleaning my pipe hasn't done anything. Smoking slowly as possible does nothing. Filtering after it turns brownish from heating doesn't do anything either. In all accounts it just seems just like normal meth.

I've only got three possible ideas left of what it can be, one, it's not meth, maybe something like a meth like medicine made it look and taste like it is, or the cook turned regular meth into something unseen as being meth but is still meth somehow not doing it right, or someone somewhere tried to rebake it in order to cut it with something because it was already the last of what they cooked up. But rebaking to cut it doesn't seem right considering nothing I do changes what happens to it, it's almost pure, but pure something totally not right even though it's all in all halfway getting the same job done that meth does anyway.

When I got it it looked different than normal too, I figured maybe it was my dealer did the courtesy of actually crumbling it perhaps, other than that it seemed like it was made by someone different almost like in a frying pan some shards being flat then someone broke it up like that in a pan. But I can't repeat myself enough, it's not that it actually seems like there's anything else in it.

Do a bleach test. That will tell you for sure if it's meth and how it acts will give an idea of how much is meth. Won't tell you what else is in it, or exactly how much. But drop a shard in a glass cup of bleach and see if it dances and reacts, and how long, and how much oil you have on top.

Just tried some of this “new meth” the other night and still feel off… Noticed the blood pressure increase majorly, I could see my veins throbbing it was scary. Had a headache from hell that finally stopped after 24hrs. Couldn’t piss, still kind of hard to. All this off 10mg!! Fuck this shit.

-GC

Btw bleach test won’t tell you anything I’m afraid. Also anything short of an A/B for purification probably won’t do squat.

I’m going to be adding my experience here in a couple days in another thread cuz I feel with my experience trying so many different substances I’ve become well trained on drug discrimination.

-GC

It's more likely that is the way it was made. They don't give a shit about anyone anywhere because it still will sell no matter what.
The shit will very here and there, but it will never be like it once was.
If you are new to meth and you say WTF is this and don't like it, consider yourself lucky because it will be a lot easier to quit.

I have done the meth from the 90s, mid 2000s and got stuck on it since 2013.
That being said I've experienced a lot of changes in meth. And now the changes in myself. It's not the same and I'm not the same.
It's definitely not fun anymore have been trying to quit the last 3 years. It's not easy when you're sick and tired of feeling like shit and you use once a day just to get up and feel somewhat normal.

So just stop now because it's not going to get any better...

Btw bleach test won’t tell you anything I’m afraid. Also anything short of an A/B for purification probably won’t do squat.

I’m going to be adding my experience here in a couple days in another thread cuz I feel with my experience trying so many different substances I’ve become well trained on drug discrimination.

-GC
What do you mean bleach test won't work?

It's this meth I'm posting about trying to unravel my curiosity about this I'm trying, because I've honestly reached my wits end deducing whatever things are in it. So, if anyone has anything to suggest, maybe at the very least my curiosity can be satisfied.

I know this stuff is different than what I've gotten from the same person several times. I've not gotten meth for myself more than a handful of times, but something is way off with this I got now. I know things it can be cut with or how to test for them, but nothing has changed with it so far. It tastes and looks just like crystal, it crunches and dissolves as normal. It's just, but it doesn't crackback as normal, turns brown and dark and takes longer to cool. Meth cn usually do just that, but that's as far as the similarities will go.

On it, it has a weird aftertaste, tastes normal until you taste it after it's been heated, nomatter how much I smoke it doesn't make my head fuzzy thinking, it just raises my blood pressure, makes me alert, gives me hot flashes like normal meth but it comes on a lot sooner than later, and to top all that off jesus christ it makes it so hard to take pisses. After about a couple weeks I finally just gave it up, it did nothing, made me tired while mixed with the hyper jitters of when I started only tired and feeling unpleasant at the same time, but I'll keep it around for maybe blue moon days wanting it to actually do something once it's not coating my system.

It will sound strange, but it was so hard to pee sometimes, which never happened like this before, that I had to incedentally end up peeing in anything by me just to go, but that's the weirdest thing is normal meth my pee still comes out clearish just a bit tan, on this stuff it's overdramatic but just like maple syrup is what's comes out. I don't know why, all I know this stuff is like meth on whatever the worst kind of steroids that you wouldn't even give to the worst steroid dope fiend you know.

Every avenue of trying to purify it has been invain. I didn't take the acetone bath way though, not having much on hand, but I've tried roasting it with alcohol at just the perfect temp to clear out anything that burns before the dope melts, still the same. Cleaning my pipe hasn't done anything. Smoking slowly as possible does nothing. Filtering after it turns brownish from heating doesn't do anything either. In all accounts it just seems just like normal meth.

I've only got three possible ideas left of what it can be, one, it's not meth, maybe something like a meth like medicine made it look and taste like it is, or the cook turned regular meth into something unseen as being meth but is still meth somehow not doing it right, or someone somewhere tried to rebake it in order to cut it with something because it was already the last of what they cooked up. But rebaking to cut it doesn't seem right considering nothing I do changes what happens to it, it's almost pure, but pure something totally not right even though it's all in all halfway getting the same job done that meth does anyway.

When I got it it looked different than normal too, I figured maybe it was my dealer did the courtesy of actually crumbling it perhaps, other than that it seemed like it was made by someone different almost like in a frying pan some shards being flat then someone broke it up like that in a pan. But I can't repeat myself enough, it's not that it actually seems like there's anything else in it.
This. I posted a while ago about the same thing. I'm an IV user, so I'm ignoring the obvious differences. I too have done it (mostly ninussly, yes I know that's not a word but I'm making it one)since about 1995 on. From the brown and gluey to this, where the crystals aren't clear and are dusty on the outside, it seems like it crumbles more easily than before, but worst is the headache.
I'm in the mountain west part of the US, would location be a factor in what they cut it with? Everyone around here thinks it's getting cut with MSM or baby laxative.