CrystalMethology

I know that meth is a somewhat harmful substance but after I met one of my friend's brother's friends it made me realize that some people can get way outta hand with it. The guy was very uppity and jittery, he touched his face constantly and you can really tell that something is up with him.

Chubba75 said:
You'll find that straight after your first use, you will be fiending for it, it'll be the only thing you think about. Give it a few days, and this will dissapear completely.... that's if you didn't go get some more meth in that time, and here starts the cycle of addiction :)

not always tho.

the first time i tweaked i bought a half gram and did it all in a day and a half, and kept buying more over the next 2 days. when they weekend was nearing an end i went to sleep and woke up fine not wanting anything. this has been my abuse pattern always.

i buy it on a whim not a craving.

Although I have struggled with some addiction issues regarding meth, I am able to maintain my use at a reasonable level now(not what is deemed "reasonable" by inebrious delusions). Some folks can be happy with their "tweakend"(ie Laquatus0), while others feel the need to use daily or more. Different strokes for different folks as the old cliche' goes. Buying shards (or any other drug) when you want, and not out of cumpulsion is a much more enjoyable experience IMO.