View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Crystaline Ketamine vs Powdered Ketamine

barera

Bluelighter
I recently got some ketamine that was in powdered for rather than crystaline. the stuff is not cut cos i know the guy who cooked it. It also seems a bit stronger but the trip a little gentler on the body. Could there a difference between these or is it all in my head?

Ketamine is absorbed easier when it's finely powdered. Powder ket is just krushed or kooked krystal - if it's not kut, ketamine is ketamine. Ketamine <3

I always like to sniff powdered ketamine waaaay more than crystals. Hurts less, absorbs faster.

I prefer receiving ketamine crystals over powder because there is less doubt in my mind that it's cut when I can see the individual chunks over a slurry of powder. Of course this doesn't apply if you know it's legit.

Just crush it up and snort it, chunks hurt the nose :)

^yup.

in my ket days i often got nice blue and clear crystals from india & china often.
crush em up and make a few lines and BAM.

when i got crystal Ket, we would mix it with water, and cook it in the drying pan until theres just the powder lef

^ This is just the same thing as krushing it by hand, but some do still enjoy cooking it. They probably just have underdeveloped thumbs though ;)

Every time I get K it has come in a dime bag as long crystal shards, and then I crush them up and snort them up my nostrils. Which i am doing right now !

Does anyone else think ketamine has a weird flowery aroma ? Not a natural flowery smell, more like a fake potpourri floral arrangement weird plastic flower cheap cologne type smell ?

It's chemically at the same time, but just a hint of floweryness or something. K has a strange taste that I am growing quite fond of in a "omg i'm so high" kind of way.

Does anyone else think ketamine has a weird flowery aroma ? Not a natural flowery smell, more like a fake potpourri floral arrangement weird plastic flower cheap cologne type smell ?

It's chemically at the same time, but just a hint of floweryness or something. K has a strange taste that I am growing quite fond of in a "omg i'm so high" kind of way.
not sure about flowery but i know for me and others it definatly has a chemicaly almost "hospital" type smell to it if that came make sense almost like chlorine really or something though a word of advice Id start watching how much im taking before you really have no idea how much youv taken before and despite still being fucked you still want another line. that type of behavior leads to, I dont want to say wasted(getting twisted on ketamine is pretty fun despite the loss of funtionality), but they wont be remembered, trips. and then you get some pretty wicked "K-pains" in your stomach. I dont want to put people off of ketamine but if your doing more then a gram + of some nice pure ket day after day well then your going to start getting those nast k pains soon on top of some fucked up bladder issues. I dont like sounding like someone trying to scare people off the drug its just i speak from expierence by doing things like going through 14gs of some nice rock kitty in a day or two. Trust me you dont want stomach pains and having piss 15 miuntes after every glass of water aint that great either.

Regarding the smell, I agree with the above poster. It has a hospital or sterile like smell, but more pleasant, if that makes any sense. And I'll take crystals over powder, cause every time I've had cut powder, the cut hurt more than ketamine does to sniff, plus it sucks to get ripped off.

I disagree with this, I used to do 1-2g of ketamine daily for months on end with no ill effects. 14g in a couple days is absurd yes but the likelihood of someone doing that on a continuous basis is rare.

Back on topic I always prefer shards, they are simple to crush and almost always really gooood (providing there's no noticeable filler).

Enjoy your k holes! %)

Lets start with the facts, im 14, 7.6st and Ketamine up until a few weekends ago was my chemical of choice, It was the first drug I had tried other than just having a smoke. I myself had never had a bad experience with ketamine, or any drug ive tried since then, suffering only minor side effects :) From the age of 12 to 13 I was sniffing k on a regular basis, maybe only 2-4g a week and focusing mainly on the weekends. Later on that year I was expelled from school, and had started hanging about with friends closer to my hometown, From then on I was sniffing Ket every single day with nothing but few day breaks in between massive month binges. I would spend all of my money on ketamine, I would even steal from shops and sell on the items so that i could buy more even though I had already compulsively redosed earlier in the day, I had never even thought of stealing anything before ! And then it started, all I can explain it as is the worst pain I have ever had to go through in my entire life. This lasted months as I carried on abusing this substance putting it down to other things even though I knew the cold hard truth, I no longer get the pains but now have to empty my bladder frequently even thoguh i have no sign of an infection. Since I stupidly started re-using me and my new girlfriend had been sniffing atleast 3g every weekend without fail, I noticed when I was coming down side effects I have never had before, maybe even psychosis-like! Rapid mood changes, paranoia, anxiety, Muscle spasms, And worst of all extremely violent and seizure like episodes. In conclusion I do not regret my adventure into the the eternal rift of the unknown, but I have learnt something, And that is to use not abuse, even your greatest love can stab you in the back :'( Stay safe, stay sensible.

Last edited:

^ This.

@LysergicEpiphany: I'm not going to try to fool myself into thinking that I can't get addicted to ketamine... but I feel like it's unlikely. And that's because it has a natural big-picture semi-psychedelic feel to it. I see my whole life laid out! I recently got a job that's outside of my speciality (I'm working at what is essentially a call center... I have a degree in biochemistry) and I have a lot of anxiety about not being on a career path. And that anxiety tripled when I was on ketamine this last weekend.

I dunno. I feel like the big-picture aspect of ketamine would make it hard to abuse, because you would recognize that "hey... I am a human being who is spending every weekend on this couch sniffing this chemical."

Thoughts?

Also, if anyone has advice for not abusing ketamine, I'd like to hear it. I've only done it three times so far... This weekend, last weekend, and about a month before that.

^ Best advice is not to buy in bulk and to think again on your idea of it not being seriously addictive cos it truly is. It's not the odd weekend of hyperspatial exploration, it's multiple grams a day until your bladder is so fucked you're left pissing through a catheter the rest of your life. And still keep dosing. It's a massively addictive drug. So many of the really good ones are though :\

As for sweet ket, in the UK it's frequently smuggled in dissolved in Rose Water (cos Rose Water is very popular in India - even more popular than the OTC ketamine 8o) and sometimes has a slight flowery sweetness to it. If you're getting krystal it may taste that way for similar reasons. Or may not. But maybe :)

Havent indulged in A week :)

^ Best advice is not to buy in bulk and to think again on your idea of it not being seriously addictive cos it truly is. It's not the odd weekend of hyperspatial exploration, it's multiple grams a day until your bladder is so fucked you're left pissing through a catheter the rest of your life. And still keep dosing. It's a massively addictive drug. So many of the really good ones are though :\

As for sweet ket, in the UK it's frequently smuggled in dissolved in Rose Water (cos Rose Water is very popular in India - even more popular than the OTC ketamine 8o) and sometimes has a slight flowery sweetness to it. If you're getting krystal it may taste that way for similar reasons. Or may not. But maybe :)

I have always found it has a distinct chemical smell, similar to that of Chlorine, and Facepack always smells like a hospital :) Peace.

The bigger the crystal the better the ketamine in my opinion. But when it comes to preparation for snorting "The finer the k, the finer the k."

guys I love you so much
just tried ket for the first time
did a small line but got it right
would love to do it together with all of you
cheers!